Sponsored

Kid showing off to friends smashes Dads GT350R into the garage.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Wait for it because the next vid on YT will be a clicker:

Dad showing off to friends smashes Son’s head into garage after Son smashed GT350R into the garage.

:devil:
Sponsored

User5.2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
When my son was around 4, he did experiments like "what happens when you hit a car with a hammer" (it gets dented), "what happens when you hang on the rear view mirror (it falls off), and "what happens when you put nails behind the tires" (my wife noticed it before pulling out thankfully!). This was on an Audi A4 - I don't know what I have done if it happened to my R.

He is now 22 with car mechanical abilities way beyond mine. Keep the boy alive through the teenage years and it will turn out alright...

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Keep the boy alive through the teenage years and it will turn out alright...
To clarify, that also includes refraining from choking the life out of him yourself right? :crackup:

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special
On the bright side, at least he's interested in cars. I've been into cars all my life and my son's biggest interest is anything Interactive with a screen.

Deleted member 35644

If he was anything like my Dad, who always knew I wouldn't be able to resist temptation (but also knew I could drive a stick), the keys would've been hidden. Clearly this guy isn't too worried about it, there was no prevention in place. I would've love to be a fly on the wall during the reveal.

Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
So true. I feel bad for this kid. On a personal note along this line, I had a friend in high school who took his dads 57 chevy for a quick drive around the block and side swiped it on another car. Instead of facing his dad he took his own life. I really hope the father son dynamic here is better. It's just metal.
Really sad.. My son took my big turbo FoST around the block once. he was grounded for a little. mainly for doing it without permission. He learned how to drive with that car, no problem with him driving it. but with permission. Im glad to know that if my son did something like this he would fess up and not go that extreme. Like someone else said its just metal. My fiance curbed my wheel once. its just a wheel lol. amazing how so many people put a object so high on their list of priorities. My fiance ex told her his car would always come before her. Sad people are like that. literally let something like a little rock chip consume their life as if there isnt other things more important. I get the whole keeping the car nice and all. i wipe it down weekly and ceramic coated my car a year ago. but in the end its a car. ill have another. life is always more important then something that will leave with whom ever can turn it on..

That said kid getting a ass whoopin haha

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
My Dad's line was: 'Before you do ANYTHING, be certain you know how to fix it'. Many times in my life, I stopped, I thought about it, and I retreated.

Last edited:

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I bought the A10 because although my wife can drive a stick she prefers not to. I've told her time and time again that she can take the Mustang whenever she likes. At this point in time, 18 months, she has driven it twice, once with me and once without me. She's afraid she'll damage it and I'll go ballistic. I keep telling her it's just car and things can be fixed. But that's my wife and I imagine that kid bought himself a large can of wump ass for that.

Deleted member 35644

I bought the A10 because although my wife can drive a stick she prefers not to. I've told her time and time again that she can take the Mustang whenever she likes. At this point in time, 18 months, she has driven it twice, once with me and once without me. She's afraid she'll damage it and I'll go ballistic. I keep telling her it's just car and things can be fixed. But that's my wife and I imagine that kid bought himself a large can of wump ass for that.
I think that's nice, because she knows it's important to you, and knows she would feel terrible if she scraped it. At least you can tell she cares.

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
How does this happen really? There's been a few times where I come to a stop with the clutch in but forget to take it out of gear. When I release the clutch it stalls right away without actually going anywhere.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
How does this happen really? There's been a few times where I come to a stop with the clutch in but forget to take it out of gear. When I release the clutch it stalls right away without actually going anywhere.
Im just assuming here, but im assuming the e brake wasnt on and the owner leaves it in 1st. if you pop the clutch in 1st without the ebrake it should jump forward. if you do it in a car with torque itll keep going lol. Camaro SS will take off from a stop in 3rd with no problem. I use a ebrake always and keep my car in neutral. Just the way i was taught almost 30 years ago.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
If you release the clutch slowly she will roll out. Try it

OP
OP

I am Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
FBO C63, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, 18' LB GT350, 19' Performance Blue GT350R
Cold starts have fast idle and quickly releasing the clutch after starting the car will cause the car to jump forward. The e brake was also either not engaged at all or not fully engaged.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
He clearly found the start pedal lol..
Sponsored