Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Lucky Ken Block recently got a private preview of the 2015 Mustang at Ford world headquarters (on 2/18). Here's some Instagram photos he posted.

Here's what he had to say on Instagram: "I got to see the next generation Mustang today (it’s dope) at the Ford design center! Sorry, but this is the only photo they would let me show you." <-- too bad! :(

And in case you're not from earth, that's Ford CEO Alan Mulally standing next to Ken.

0d6f94cc79d311e2bb0f22000a1fbc94_7.jpg

694401bc7a1311e299a722000a9d0ee0_7.jpg

9daa45a27a2611e2890a22000a1fbc9a_7.jpg
Sponsored

groundnpounder

Good to see some activity again here, its been awhile. Wonder how good Ken Block's visual memory and sketching/drawing skills are :D

Krishna

Is that Mulally's seat he's sittin in? Damn, they pulled out the red carpet for KB. I hope that's not his office. I know FoMoCo was recently bankrupt, but c'mon!!

MPACT

Sooo there ARE other photos that he can't show us. Must be a good hacker that can hack his phone :D
way to pick up on that... where's that dude that hacked scarlet johansson's phone? :confused: real question should be we should be asking is if Ken got to drift it!

Sponsored

Prodigy

Mulally was just awarded this week with $12M in performance bonuses, $7M in vested stocks, and 745,526 shares in stock options with a strike price of $12.75 a share..... and his office looks like the guy from my local Ford dealership.

Good on him I guess... looks like the average Joe.

Harrison

Threads
Reaction score
Mulally was just awarded this week with $12M in performance bonuses, $7M in vested stocks, and 745,526 shares in stock options with a strike price of $12.75 a share..... and his office looks like the guy from my local Ford dealership.

Good on him I guess... looks like the average Joe.
I've always liked that guy. Shh.. don't tell Marchionne :gossip::D

Sponsored

TradeStepan

Ford only has to do one thing to get the 2015 Mustang completely on fire virally... give Ken Block the car (even if it's in prototype camouflaged form still) for a Gymkhana video feature.

Even if the video is 20 seconds, that video will be massive views and guaranteed to go viral.

hawkeye

Ford only has to do one thing to get the 2015 Mustang completely on fire virally... give Ken Block the car (even if it's in prototype camouflaged form still) for a Gymkhana video feature..
With the anticipation for this thing, I'm not sure they even need Block's help. Maybe just a little peak at the front grille like the Camaro teaser would do it. Tho Ken running it through the streets can't hurt... might I suggest a place Des Moines this time.... :D
Sponsored