Sponsored

KB. Boost-a-pump install

Hoblick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'll be installing a KB boost a pump in my get this coming week, any advice, tips, or wiring diagrams would be great help. Seen diagrams and such for other years but nothing for the 2015.
Sponsored

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
I'll be installing a KB boost a pump in my get this coming week, any advice, tips, or wiring diagrams would be great help. Seen diagrams and such for other years but nothing for the 2015.
You can mount the BAP behind the carpet on the wheel well wall (drivers side) and route your extensions through the hole (seat belt tensionor) and along the factory loom. You need to remove the rear seat bench (make sure you depress the clips) and the drivers side rear inner panel.

If your BAP has a fuse, that wire goes to the "Harness" or "car" side wire (purple with green stripe) (wire that supply's power to your pump) The non fused side from the BAP (again you will have to use KBs instructions as to what wire is what on that thing) goes to the pump (pump side connector). All your are doing is cutting that purple/green wire in half and completing the circuit with the BAP. Ground to ground (factory tie in already there on the chassis if you route along the loom. Make sure you buy all the connectors you'll need. My BAP used thick wiring so I used 14-16g connectors (splices..etc)
Cut here.jpg

Last edited: