Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
  • Banned
Odd that nobody has mentioned, it but Kat Moller has died driving a jet dragster at Sebring International Raceway on November 15 (2018). I’m an old guy and for all my shenanigans neither I or my compadres ever got so much as a scratch. The cars were another matter, but yes, not even a scratch. So it is really hard to see someone die at 24 doing it all right professionally at the drag strip. She will be missed...

https://jalopnik.com/drag-racer-kat-moller-dies-in-crash-during-exhibition-r-1830488492
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
That’s a shame... but it seems like if the sporting accident isn’t NASCAR or F1, it’s not “mainline big news” for some reason...

I still recall when Racin Jason unfortunately passed in 1999...that was a shocker (for those that don’t know or who may be too young for the first true 5.0 movement, Jason Betwarda set the record for being the first in the 7’s with a Mustang 5.0 / 7.79 @182mph, in a 1987 convertible no less ). Google Racin Jason for those who want to know more about his legendary runs against some of the best of the time.