Kaiserslautern Mustang Owners

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Hey i'm in Kaiserslautern as well and part of the K-Town muscle FB group. Look us up and ask for an invite
attachment.jpg
Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
So I'm gonna be looking to do a little detailing on my car when I get back.

Where do you wash your cars?
Where do you get window tint?
Where do you get and what kind of paint protection?

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
FB

I don't have FB. I miss the ol' days when we all were on the mighty forum talking about meets.

So this guy comes over from Washington DC and everybody at my work, and I mean everybody (military, civilians & contractor) have to go to this mandatory 2 hour training. He did nothing but bash FB and discus hacking into FB and all the other goodies. I sat smiling the whole time which irritated him. He asked me if I had a FB account and I said, no of course. He tried to find me but couldn't find me. Sure there are accounts out there with my name but they are not mine(me).

Oh and if FB is still around when I retire I will make an account. I have A Lot of Chet I want to say.

Last edited:

Zenkem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP GT Mustang
I don't have FB. I miss the ol' days when we all were on the mighty forum talking about meets.

So this guy comes over from Washington DC and everybody at my work, and I mean everybody (military, civilians & contractor) have to go to this mandatory 2 hour training. He did nothing but bash FB and discus hacking into FB and all the other goodies. I sat smiling the whole time which irritated him. He asked me if I had a FB account and I said, no of course. He tried to find me but couldn't find me. Sure there are accounts out there with my name but they are not mine(me).

Oh and if FB is still around when I retire I will make an account. I have A Lot of Chet I want to say.
I remember you...Former Mighty member as well!!! That was an Awesome resource...

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
So I'm gonna be looking to do a little detailing on my car when I get back.

Where do you wash your cars?
Where do you get window tint?
Where do you get and what kind of paint protection?
PM. I had a guy near Baumholder do PPF on the entire car. Did a great job and accepts VAT forms. Also works out of a shop near K-Town. Very reliable and legitimate business. Would recommend him to any and all.

Sponsored

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase

aex90832

Resident Comm Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2016 E350 Wagon
Another Kaiserslautern Owner

Another K-Town Muscle (now RPM- Rheinland-Pfalz Mustang) member here. Previously had a 2013 GT, now have a Magnetic PP '17 coming in Late January-ish time.

Good to see some familiar names/people here. Finally adding to the 6 Gen "sub-crew."

[MENTION=19863]stang_man[/MENTION] is yours the murdered out black one I keep seeing at the BX?
Did you plasti-dip your badges? Also which tint kit are you using on your headlights/tail lights. Not going to lie, I'm looking to essentially murder our my Magnetic Grey/Black.

stang_man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2105 Mustang GTPP
Another K-Town Muscle (now RPM- Rheinland-Pfalz Mustang) member here. Previously had a 2013 GT, now have a Magnetic PP '17 coming in Late January-ish time.

Good to see some familiar names/people here. Finally adding to the 6 Gen "sub-crew."

[MENTION=19863]stang_man[/MENTION] is yours the murdered out black one I keep seeing at the BX?
Did you plasti-dip your badges? Also which tint kit are you using on your headlights/tail lights. Not going to lie, I'm looking to essentially murder our my Magnetic Grey/Black.
Yep that's me :cheers: The tint kit is from CJ Pony and the badges are OEM black badges I got from Levittown Ford parts.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Where are ya'll washing your car? Palaski Barracks rail looks too high for my splitter. And I'd prefer touchless wash anyways

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
There is a European Spec Magnetic Gray GT in one of the villages I drive home through every day. Sound familiar to anyone?

Sponsored

Zenkem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP GT Mustang
There is a European Spec Magnetic Gray GT in one of the villages I drive home through every day. Sound familiar to anyone?
Which Village??? There's a bunch of GT's running around the K-town area, including mine...

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Which Village??? There's a bunch of GT's running around the K-town area, including mine...
Yeah you do... a lot of them are American spec "redtails" though. The white-tailed lights are still a little rare

Zenkem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP GT Mustang
Yeah you do... a lot of them are American spec "redtails" though. The white-tailed lights are still a little rare
There's a couple out around Pirm including my son's Orange one below:
16836579_10209783499482269_6210851760758195825_o.jpg

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
The Gray one I see is beyond the Glan-Munchweiler exit