Sponsored

Just wanted some opinions of my exhaust.... (Video)

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
I saw MBRP and I immediately though raspy, but whatever you did you did it very well. It sounds nice. As far as the loudness go, I used to have the MBRP Street which was loud and raspy as hell, but it was very quiet inside the car.

Its just the MBRP street that is raspy, he went with the race system.

HA8N3RO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Mustang GT
Sounds really good! I have MBRP Race and have been contemplating MAK Cat deletes or LT. Might be a bit more tough for me to get away with LT here in Cali though. Cat deletes and a flange would be much easier to swap in and out.

Are you running MAK Cat Deletes as well?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Zerkzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp orange GT
Sounds really good! I have MBRP Race and have been contemplating MAK Cat deletes or LT. Might be a bit more tough for me to get away with LT here in Cali though. Cat deletes and a flange would be much easier to swap in and out.

Are you running MAK Cat Deletes as well?
No just cut and weld... Don't really need the option to put cats back on. Live in SC no emissions testing. :)

JRENIGAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT A6 3.15 premium
No just cut and weld... Don't really need the option to put cats back on. Live in SC no emissions testing. :)
Cut n weld exhaust pipe in place of the cats or weld mak cat deletes in instead of bolting them in? :shrug:

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Sounds good but it's tough to tell volume level in the video. I've got the MBRP race and have been considering longtubes. I'm ok with some extra volume but I don't want it to be as loud as something like. Cords extreme with longtubes. What did the cat deletes do for volume and tone compared to factory manifolds?

OP
OP

Zerkzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp orange GT
Sounds good but it's tough to tell volume level in the video. I've got the MBRP race and have been considering longtubes. I'm ok with some extra volume but I don't want it to be as loud as something like. Cords extreme with longtubes. What did the cat deletes do for volume and tone compared to factory manifolds?
Definitely way louder lol then stock/with catback :headbang:

JRENIGAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT A6 3.15 premium

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Sounds badass and has a very smooth sound curve to it from bottom to top.
Sponsored