Sponsored

Just received price increase reimbursement

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
For those waiting/wondering, it takes about 10 weeks to get the check. My dealer told me 6 weeks originally, then when I called after that period he told me more like 10. He said they get the money from Ford and mail out the checks at the end of the month.

I ordered 10/19, took delivery 5/25 and got the check last week.

As a side note, funny to think I paid $41k for a car with a $48,000 window sticker, between A-Plan and the price increases, this thing may hold it's value for a while.
Sponsored

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Yea I used a Z plan on mine and ford had another 1k custom order credit. I got a offer on my car well more than I paid for it. You are right about these cars holding value.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
For those waiting/wondering, it takes about 10 weeks to get the check. My dealer told me 6 weeks originally, then when I called after that period he told me more like 10. He said they get the money from Ford and mail out the checks at the end of the month.

I ordered 10/19, took delivery 5/25 and got the check last week.

As a side note, funny to think I paid $41k for a car with a $48,000 window sticker, between A-Plan and the price increases, this thing may hold it's value for a while.
I was thinking the same thing as the difference between the price I'm paying and the Sticker as printed is over $7K in my favor. Ordered 11/21 picking up 8/22. This will be the first time driving off the lot and not being $5k+ upside down.

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I ordered mine in Jan and received in mid April. Also did A-plan. Still waiting on reimbursement.....

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
I ordered mine in Jan and received in mid April. Also did A-plan. Still waiting on reimbursement.....

I would have a talk with your dealer, if you haven't gotten it by now, you're not getting it. These are the kinds of things dealers will try to pinch if you're not keeping track, the money goes to the dealer, then the dealer sends the check.

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I would have a talk with your dealer, if you haven't gotten it by now, you're not getting it. These are the kinds of things dealers will try to pinch if you're not keeping track, the money goes to the dealer, then the dealer sends the check.
I have been inquiring each month since 2 month mark. I think they finally got it figured out as they sent me a message that it is being paid to dealership in sept or oct cycle. So may end up being 6 months...
Sponsored