Sponsored

Just Picked up this Beast... I think I'm in LOVE :)

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Agree. I'll never remove my stripes unless they begin to peel, bubble or get to too jacked up. I will immediately replace with new.
You might want to replace with painted stripes. I did that so they won't peel, bubble, get stained, etc.. No special care or treatment. Virtually infinite color choices.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tjcloutier

tjcloutier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Yeah. Which seems strange they refused a test drive.
It was below freezing and the tires were super hard. They knew I never had a car this expensive or powerful before so they didn’t want the liability. But I don’t mind.. it’s still under warranty and everything was fine with it

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
The stripes look good, as mine had them, but I wish they weren't stick on. I wish they were painted.

15pgnatsum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Why does everyone want to remove the stripes? To me that’s what makes it a Shelby and separates yourself from all the other mustangs out there.
I don't mind the stripes on most GT350's, I just really don't like the primary black stripe with the white pinstripe on red. Something about the combo just didn't look right in my eye. I honestly think it's the white pinstripe they put on it. If they were any other color, I would have considered leaving them. Love the white stripes on red, not the black though. Just my opinion. I also wanted the car to be a bit more subdued for myself.

Sponsored

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Yes sir. Let me ask why you pulled the stripes off?
Had white with blue stripes.

It looked good, but I've always been a mono-color kind of guy. I pulled mine and I'm extremely happy.

Different strokes.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Why does everyone want to remove the stripes? To me that’s what makes it a Shelby and separates yourself from all the other mustangs out there.
No stripes on mine. I think my big "Wang" and go fast stickers stand out just fine.
IMG_8455.jpg

Sponsored

Alej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alejandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 PP+PP2
Oh man, excellent choice, great deal.

SBR70.3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT Premium, 23 Explorer ST, 19 GTI (DD)
They didn't even let me test drive it at the dealership. I just knew it was the car for me based on the reviews on youtube. This car is everything I hoped for and more. I'm in love!!!
1247277B-D34B-4E68-9614-27A37D3EED31.jpeg
AF546633-B193-44D0-9C67-F2287A6E9EE1.jpeg
Beautiful car! Any reason they would not let you test drive it? Is that a regular thing with GT350's?

Drive that car like you stole it!

OP
OP
tjcloutier

tjcloutier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Beautiful car! Any reason they would not let you test drive it? Is that a regular thing with GT350's?

Drive that car like you stole it!
They just said because it was below freezing and the tires were too hard basically. They didn’t want to be liable.
Sponsored