Sponsored

Just Picked up this Beast... I think I'm in LOVE :)

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Really nice color. I should of got the red. Personally I would remove the strips.

Seems like is a used car. I see regular plates out back. Plus someone installed the red R calipers .
Sponsored

OP
OP
tjcloutier

tjcloutier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Really nice color. I should of got the red. Personally I would remove the strips.

Seems like is a used car. I see regular plates out back. Plus someone installed the red R calipers .
Yeah it was used. 9k Miles, 2017 with electronics package and black roof. Also red brake calipers on rear tires. Got it for 49k... just under 54 out the door. Where can you get a true sports car like this for 49k?! Thank you Ford!

OP
OP
tjcloutier

tjcloutier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Very nice. Same as mine except no black roof and I pulled off the stripes as soon as I could.

I also didn't get a test drive until I picked the car up since I did the Carvana route. However, I did test drive a GT PP2 and it was basically "well as much as I enjoyed that, the GT350 will be another world of incredible on top of it" so I didn't worry too much about it. And once I did a little spin around the neighborhood when I was picking up the car from the Carvana folks and got to hear the engine in person, my thoughts were confirmed: incredible vehicle.
Why does everyone want to remove the stripes? To me that’s what makes it a Shelby and separates yourself from all the other mustangs out there.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Why does everyone want to remove the stripes? To me that’s what makes it a Shelby and separates yourself from all the other mustangs out there.
not everyone. it's totally preference. me, i love the stripes. i LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEE this look here...

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
tjcloutier

tjcloutier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350
Very nice. Same as mine except no black roof and I pulled off the stripes as soon as I could.

I also didn't get a test drive until I picked the car up since I did the Carvana route. However, I did test drive a GT PP2 and it was basically "well as much as I enjoyed that, the GT350 will be another world of incredible on top of it" so I didn't worry too much about it. And once I did a little spin around the neighborhood when I was picking up the car from the Carvana folks and got to hear the engine in person, my thoughts were confirmed: incredible vehicle.
Yes sir. Let me ask why you pulled the stripes off?

OP
OP
tjcloutier

tjcloutier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Shelby GT350
not everyone. it's totally preference. me, i love the stripes. i love this look here...

I loveeee that color combo. Is that the Avalanche gray or the magnetic gray? Hard to tell from the video but I think it’s the Avalanche

Sponsored

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Agree. I'll never remove my stripes unless they begin to peel, bubble or get to too jacked up. I will immediately replace with new.

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
These cars look great in every color. Congratulations. Used....keep a close eye on the oil level.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yeah. Which seems strange they refused a test drive.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
But aren't there more "other" Mustangs with stripes than GT350s?

Leave them on because stripes look good on all Mustangs.
Sponsored