Sponsored

Just picked up my GT350R

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Damn, that red just explodes. Great looking car.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
I came across it in Knoxville, TN. They had just received it in or around the 1st of May. I purchased it on the 19th of May and just received it on the 5th of June in California. Took forever to find a transporter, uship.com is a nightmare. To be honest it was a spur of the moment purchase, I saw it and had to have it. It was listed for $101k, I just laughed and said, what's the really price.... we settled on $82K. I feel its fair since used ones are selling for more and I didn't want to wait to see if I could find a better deal that may or may not exist. MSRP is great, but it's a myth for most R owners from what I've seen.

Thanks to all for the comments, I'm looking forward to getting her back this coming Friday and heading down to the Pismo Beach Car show in Cali. Should be a fun drive down the California coast. Then it's the snake run from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe the following weekend. This R will not be a garage queen if I can help it.

One more of the car, I had to stop to put gas in it since it was delivered basically empty. My son says it's Lightning McQueen from Disney's Cars
Congrats! And I'm sure your nice boy is going to love it!

Now, there's a picture all GT350 owners can relate to: Getting Fuel!

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I came across it in Knoxville, TN. They had just received it in or around the 1st of May. I purchased it on the 19th of May and just received it on the 5th of June in California. Took forever to find a transporter, uship.com is a nightmare. To be honest it was a spur of the moment purchase, I saw it and had to have it. It was listed for $101k, I just laughed and said, what's the really price.... we settled on $82K. I feel its fair since used ones are selling for more and I didn't want to wait to see if I could find a better deal that may or may not exist. MSRP is great, but it's a myth for most R owners from what I've seen.

Thanks to all for the comments, I'm looking forward to getting her back this coming Friday and heading down to the Pismo Beach Car show in Cali. Should be a fun drive down the California coast. Then it's the snake run from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe the following weekend. This R will not be a garage queen if I can help it.

One more of the car, I had to stop to put gas in it since it was delivered basically empty. My son says it's Lightning McQueen from Disney's Cars
Nice pick up brother. I heard your car was going to be at Snakes at The Lake this year. My R wont be ready by then, but I still may go. If not I am sure I will see you at cars and coffee folsom

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track

HAHAH im getting old. Now I see photos with children and want one. Beautiful car.

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Looks fantastic.

OP
OP

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
Nice pick up brother. I heard your car was going to be at Snakes at The Lake this year. My R wont be ready by then, but I still may go. If not I am sure I will see you at cars and coffee folsom
Yup, already signed up, taking my boy with me. Should be a lot of fun, looks like there should be a full crowd. Let me k ow if you end up going or just look for the bright red R.

Fastest color!
It's the fastest color to me...lol

I have already started buying parts for it... Just bought 2 Schroth QuickFit Pro Red 4 Point Harnesses, color matching strut covers and hood struts and brake booster cover from JLT. Also got a pair of oil catch cans.
Sponsored