Sponsored

Just Moved to Fort Myers

BradShmad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Deep Impact Blue
Hey guys, I just just moved to the Fort Myers area from North Carolina and I was wondering if yall knew of any car events around the area such as a cars and coffee or something of the sort. Thanks for the help, I'll see you on the road soon!
Sponsored

Sharad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
There's a club called something like Gulf Shore Mustang Club which has get togethers in Fort Myers. Palm Beach Cars & Coffee is HUGE, but it's 2.5 hours away.

Then there's actually some decent action in Mexico on Saturday nights... if you're into that sort of thing...

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Also look up Ponies in Paradise. Great folks, some of my great friends are there

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
The guy who bought my OE wheels lived down that way & he mentioned there was some sort of local track days thing on a regular basis that was very cheap. Can't recall the name, but you might want to poke around if that sort of thing interests you.

Sponsored

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
They used to hold Auto-X events at the old Buckingham air field, not sure if that's still happening though - haven't been in years. Naples Motorsports has a cars and coffee event on either the first Saturday or Sunday of every month. I think they only do it in season though - haven't seen one advertised since May. Other than that, not much going on around here that I'm aware of.

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
still living in fort myers? I will also be relocated into the area the beginning of 2021. I have loads of questions for anyone with some spare time.

Thank you.
What are you needing to know? been in Fort Myers for 30+ years

NO1CARES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTPP 5.2 TH400
What are you needing to know? been in Fort Myers for 30+ years
Is there a neighbor hood that's more car friendly even with an hoa. we are trying to stay in fort myers and i have an idea of what areas i want to stay around but without talking to people who actually live there, i have no idea. Thank you.

Sponsored

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
Is there a neighbor hood that's more car friendly even with an hoa. we are trying to stay in fort myers and i have an idea of what areas i want to stay around but without talking to people who actually live there, i have no idea. Thank you.
Scratch Gateway area and most of Cape Coral (city has too many damn stupid laws) off your short list. North Lehigh, East Fort Myers (Shores), Alva, Olga and the Buckingham area is more rural with relaxed neighbors.
what areas did you already have in mind?

NO1CARES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTPP 5.2 TH400
thats funny to said that because i was looking in the gateway area. Specifically my wife has her eye set on the timber creek neighbor hood. My car really isn't that loud (magnaflow street muffler and catless headers) at least when it comes to other cars and its not my daily driver. I just want to be around more car people locally to enjoy that more.

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
thats funny to said that because i was looking in the gateway area. Specifically my wife has her eye set on the timber creek neighbor hood. My car really isn't that loud (magnaflow street muffler and catless headers) at least when it comes to other cars and its not my daily driver. I just want to be around more car people locally to enjoy that more.
Stay away from Gateway, they are strict as hell, you cannot park on grass, cant park on the side of the street, cant paint your house certain colors, basically Gateway is a PITA when it comes to HOAs, my wifes Aunt and Uncle finally sold their house in Gateway after trying to sell it for almost 3 years.
And the big kicker for Gateway nobody selling homes will tell you:
The county dump is literally right next to the Gateway community.
Wonderful smells in the air in the early morning and when the wind is right if you get my drift.
Screenshot_2020-11-08-10-11-08.jpg

CoyoteAntz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Mustang GT 6spd
Rotonda West here, there's always Car stuff going on try Facebook. The "941 auto addicts" page has a lot of good info on meets

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to FL!

Make sure you guys join www.FloridaS550.com and you'll be able to link up with other S550 owners in the area!
Sponsored