Sponsored

Just leaked... youtube with a time slip

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Evan Smith is the king of Mustang hero runs!
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
In all fairness. He was a king to the Chevy fan boys long before mustang. When he piloted the LS1 to a 12.8 way back in the day.

Bald Menace

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Menace
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2 king Cobra
there was a big house cleaning of the Mustang threads on Camaro6 today. many are gone and a couple locked. kinda quiet over there tonight

Xavier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Just an FYI, the high temp in Orlando, on December 13th, was about 63*, 24% humidity at noon and 45% at 6pm, barometer was 30* and the winds were west between 6-9mph. If any of that helps in details. Oh, and Orlando Speedworld runs south.
Most importantly, how was the driver feeling at the time?

Sponsored

Syphon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Corvette
Impressive. Right in line with a top SS run. Ever so slightly faster than an SS however. In the real world its a drivers racer between the two.

On track is still a different story. As Randy Pobst said Camaro still the king of the track.

Competition is good.

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Buuuttthurttt lol. I best keep ultrazl1 out of my posts or else I'll get banned over here too. Those guys are so sensitive.
You got rekt :p

It is easy to cherry pick numbers and create false claims. I called out so much stuff and yet no one ever answered me :D

If the 15-17 Mustang can’t run better than a 13 stock why are there cars running faster than that on the fast lists? Do those times not count now? The 18 was said by blaq to not be able to break 12.5 stock and that has and will be disproven many times over. The Camaro has no issues? Check out Camaro6g and look at the threads outside of the vs section :lol:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You got rekt :p

It is easy to cherry pick numbers and create false claims. I called out so much stuff and yet no one ever answered me :D

If the 15-17 Mustang can’t run better than a 13 stock why are there cars running faster than that on the fast lists? Do those times not count now? The 18 was said by blaq to not be able to break 12.5 stock and that has and will be disproven many times over. The Camaro has no issues? Check out Camaro6g and look at the threads outside of the vs section :lol:
I'm not taking anyone serious. That wants to talk drag racing. then pilots a 580whp camaro to high 11s or low 12s.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I'm not taking anyone serious. That wants to talk drag racing. then pilots a 580whp camaro to high 11s or low 12s.
Hey buddy take it easy that time was in +90000000000 DA on an unrented track. The gravity of the Earth was stronger that day too so it slowed the car down. Ford also had a gigantic magnet that was hidden and was pulling the car back to try to surpress the ZL1 times. Also the gas was bad the station owner is a closet Ford fanboy and flipped the secret “bad gas” under the counter.

Adkrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
there was a big house cleaning of the Mustang threads on Camaro6 today. many are gone and a couple locked. kinda quiet over there tonight

They can't handle the fact that they're not the undisputed #1 anymore and it's honestly really sad. The fact that they have to delete/lock threads just because the mustang is faster and all their members throw fits when it's pointed out is also sad

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
They can't handle the fact that they're not the undisputed #1 anymore and it's honestly really sad. The fact that they have to delete/lock threads just because the mustang is faster and all their members throw fits when it's pointed out is also sad
I wouldn’t say it is faster but really close. Honestly I don’t see what the big deal is. People act like it’s a life and death situation on being faster than one another. Most of these cars will never see the track to begin with.
Sponsored