Sponsored

Just joined but need to leave this forum

ddaarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush RS2
In the last few days I've seen incredible deals on forged wheels. Then a pro charger comes up for sale. Then a Roush stage 2 super charger. It's too much. I need to leave for a few months and enjoy my car stock.
Sponsored

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
See ya...

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
In the last few days I've seen incredible deals on forged wheels. Then a pro charger comes up for sale. Then a Roush stage 2 super charger. It's too much. I need to leave for a few months and enjoy my car stock.
Stick around, just resist clicking on the trade forums. I know I went nuts in the first few months blowing cash.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
There is always something you see that you want. You convince yourself you will just get this part or that part and you'll be happy. Then find other parts etc. it's called the mod bug. lol I go thru this with my Street Glide. Not so much with my Mustang yet.

Sponsored

dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
A friend of mine gave me a pretty good suggestion after I had a conversation with him about modding my 17 GT PP. Why don't you drive it for awhile enjoy it as it is? Learn what you like or don't like. That was about four weeks ago. Glad I took his advice. I'm appreciating what Ford sent to me and enjoying it. Well, ok, I replaced the resonator with an X pipe and removed the clutch spring. I will be parking it soon for the winter sadly, so next spring when I have 1000 miles on it, I will reconsider the lowering springs.

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
:thumbsup:
download.jpg

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
The only way to get rid of the mod bug, is to get rid of the car! So I just got rid of my 2017 Mustang GT PP, after only 11 months and 2,200 miles.

But now, I've got the buy-a-new-toy bug.

Looking at boats, slightly used Cayman S, 2018 Mustang GT or maybe I'll build a pool. Probably a good time to shop around, design & build a pool. It would probably be the best / most / used toy also. If things go well, I'll have it built for spring.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
The only way to get rid of the mod bug, is to get rid of the car! So I just got rid of my 2017 Mustang GT PP, after only 11 months and 2,200 miles.

But now, I've got the buy-a-new-toy bug.

Looking at boats, slightly used Cayman S, 2018 Mustang GT or maybe I'll build a pool. Probably a good time to shop around, design & build a pool. It would probably be the best / most / used toy also. If things go well, I'll have it built for spring.
Have you ever owned a boat before ? Talking about a money pit ! Cayman S would be a fun toy

Sponsored

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
I feel you OP. Now that a few weeks have gone by and I've researched more on this forum, I realized what I bought. Now my list is long when ironically I said, "I don't have to do a damn thing to this" when I bought it. :lol:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I dont think I have ever owned a car I didnt mod

2veloce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS PREM CONVERTIBLE AT
Welcome to the world of new toys:cheers:

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Stock is no fun :D
Sponsored