Sponsored

Just installed Procharger Stage II, Advice/Help please!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
I have 1000% (one thousand) confidence in Dan Millen to tune it so his wife could drive it without problems. If I ever had a issue, they'd make it priority ONE.
Sponsored

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
He is not avoiding this thread. He hasn't posted since march 31st. Probably on vacation. Hopefully not something serious causing his absence.
Still kind of scary, is there only one employee at Procharger that can answer questions? Some sound like they're not getting answers or at least temporarily placated ("we are working on it"). If I remember correctly they were one of the reps in the best SC thread that turned it into a 10 page pissing match. Sounds like Anthony is taking one for the team through Livernois, I would probably wait for their resolution because it at the least sounds like it's being worked on there. They also have a great reputation. I probably wouldn't hesitate to contact Beefcake/Lund as well for some information, they also sound like a voice of experience.

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
I'll say most companies have one guy that handles the Internet stuff. Others have a couple and they are dedicated to a handful of sites each. So if the procharger guy for 6g is out or having "personal issues" or whatever. It's normal to not hear anything.

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
I'll say most companies have one guy that handles the Internet stuff. Others have a couple and they are dedicated to a handful of sites each. So if the procharger guy for 6g is out or having "personal issues" or whatever. It's normal to not hear anything.
Sounds like some are calling direct also. The first rule of customer service would be not to leave a customer hanging. If some are having similar problems then the quickest way to placate the customer is to readily admit that there is a problem and that a solution is being created with an explanation as to the resources being used for the solution. When dealing with something this complex the customer has to understand that overnight solutions probably don't exist (as I'm sure you can attest to with the time and money you have invested) but inform them that your best people are working on it.
Anthony - You sound like me, lots of mods but I also don't care about the final dyno numbers, I'll let others do that. I'm just concerned that it's strong, balanced, and totally streetable.

Sponsored

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
I was honoring the other vendors by not posting, until our sponsorship clears.
(Honestly, ask the admin, and he can confirm)

We do have access to the TQ tables inside of the tune.
However it seems that some of the cal files it may not be transferring over.
This is a very serious matter that is being looked into, and there was just a 2 hour meeting about it this morning.

If you have a tune issue, please contact [email protected] with your serial number, so that we can properly track your system, and the tune that was sent with it. I am one of the people that personally look over that inbox, so I will make sure all get attended to.

Thanks everyone.

In the mean time.... Send me a hat, xxl t shirt and koozie!!!!

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I stand corrected. Hope they resolve this for their customers.

argile2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I stand corrected. Hope they resolve this for their customers.
I am ok with them having problems but I already sent my info to include serial number. The tuning department could have contacted me and given me this info and. Like someone else said on here. We all know this is a new platform and can be understanding. Just a little communication goes a long way.

I still am going to pursue other avenues to have my car to my liking.

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
I don't know, my experience with procharger has been wishy washy. I've had fitment issues with their D1SC stage 2 kit on the performance pack car. They called me, and chatted for about 20 minutes, nice guys on the phone, asked for pictures, sent it to them, but nothing else

BathS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 50th with PP
Originally Posted by ProChargerTECH View Post
I was honoring the other vendors by not posting, until our sponsorship clears.
(Honestly, ask the admin, and he can confirm)

We do have access to the TQ tables inside of the tune.
However it seems that some of the cal files it may not be transferring over.
This is a very serious matter that is being looked into, and there was just a 2 hour meeting about it this morning.

If you have a tune issue, please contact [email protected] with your serial number, so that we can properly track your system, and the tune that was sent with it. I am one of the people that personally look over that inbox, so I will make sure all get attended to.

Thanks everyone.
I emailed [email protected] at 11:30am eastern time, with my serial number, original tuning email and description of my issue ... and did not receive any sort of response.

Sponsored
OP
OP

White_Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT/PP
I contacted them early this morning as well and spoke to their sales and tried to get a tech on the phone but apparently the only way they communicate is through email, so i emailed them also this morning and have heard nothing in regards of we know the issue or that we are resolving it, just at least that would be nice and a relief. Procharger has been on top of their game with everything else and was hoping this wasn't going to be that big of an issue, at least they know the problem right?? But i am glad to hear its not just me sadly, but hate to hear others in the same boat. Really did not expect this huge of a response.

Also spoke with beefcake and Livernoise today as well and they are very knowledgeable and seem to have the fix but will have to buy a whole new tuner to do so, prob should started that route i guess. My tuner was not available to speak to today so out luck that on that end. I dont even want to drive me vehicle until this issue is cleared up.

BathS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 50th with PP
I contacted them early this morning as well and spoke to their sales and tried to get a tech on the phone but apparently the only way they communicate is through email, so i emailed them also this morning and have heard nothing in regards of we know the issue or that we are resolving it, just at least that would be nice and a relief. Procharger has been on top of their game with everything else and was hoping this wasn't going to be that big of an issue, at least they know the problem right?? But i am glad to hear its not just me sadly, but hate to hear others in the same boat. Really did not expect this huge of a response.

Also spoke with beefcake and Livernoise today as well and they are very knowledgeable and seem to have the fix but will have to buy a whole new tuner to do so, prob should started that route i guess. My tuner was not available to speak to today so out luck that on that end. I dont even want to drive me vehicle until this issue is cleared up.
Unfortunately I have to drive my car. Im hoping Im not doing any damage. Ive put 1000 miles on it with the procharger kit so far...

OP
OP

White_Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT/PP
I hope its safe brother, i am sure your good sounds like you are after 1000 miles. I only just hit 1000 miles on my car with about only 25 miles on the procharger. I just don't want to also because it just irritates me more in its current state, damn thing wont get out of its own way 2500-4300 rpms, my ecoboost truck is faster its feels like.

argile2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Unfortunately I have to drive my car. Im hoping Im not doing any damage. Ive put 1000 miles on it with the procharger kit so far...
Now I am not a super expert, but I would not worry too much. If anything I think its randomly going into a sorta safe mode for second here and there. If you were running lean you would be in trouble and if timing was super outa whack. Those issues should trigger a check engine light. If you get a CEL, then fer sure park her. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.