Sponsored

Just installed Procharger Stage II, Advice/Help please!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
I think that if you reinstall the tune some parameters will be reset. You can desconect the battery for a few minutes too.
:shrug:
When you unplug the battery or reinstall a tune, you're just clearing the KAM, keep alive memory. So mainly just learned settings, like STFT, and LTFT, throttle settings etc.
Sponsored

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I agree with Chargedguard I believe my problem is all in the tune. I gapped all my plugs to .32 - .35 and reinstalled the tune and now the car feels like it has more power(still not breaking the tires loose). The car hiccups at Wot in 4th and after the hiccup somewhere between 4500 and 5000 rpm the car seems to pull a lot harder. The tech told me to datalog the car while its on the dyno.

Quick question. Did anyone's cylinder head temps go up? Mine seem to be around 210-225 now.

argile2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I'm right there with you when it comes to drivability over huge numbers. Im glad this is finally getting out. I have been saying my car drove like shit from day one but everybody else has been raving about the tune.
I agree with Chargedguard I believe my problem is all in the tune. I gapped all my plugs to .32 - .35 and reinstalled the tune and now the car feels like it has more power(still not breaking the tires loose). The car hiccups at Wot in 4th and after the hiccup somewhere between 4500 and 5000 rpm the car seems to pull a lot harder. The tech told me to datalog the car while its on the dyno.

Quick question. Did anyone's cylinder head temps go up? Mine seem to be around 210-225 now.

I called Livernois today and had a good conversation with them about what is happening with these ProCharger cars.

Everything made sense and fits. Suddenly, frustration was lifted. I now know what I need to do.

Moral of the story, call Livernois.

argile2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Can you elaborate?
The canned tune from ProCharger does not address the torque logic inside the ECU.

The best way I can think of it is that the torque logic is fighting what we are asking the ECU to do.

So, having Livernois do a tune seems to be a very good resolution to the problem. They have access to those parameters and ProCharger, as it appears, does not.

You may have to add more parts and tweak your gap, depending on what you have. I would call them and learn some more info. If you chose to not have them do a tune, then I would at least take into consideration on what they say, when choosing someone to do your tune.

However, so far I am loving the vibe I am getting from them and I been researching them online today. Top notch people.

Sponsored

argile2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Knowing what I have learned over the past 2 weeks, I would have waited and only purchased the ProCharger tuner kit. I really thought this tune would get me by for several months while waiting for everyone to be up to speed. I was wrong.

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT

My cylinder head temp is the exact same as yours.

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
It's not just livernois who has access to the torque reduction parameters. Essentially any coyote tuner who has hptuners can as well. Livernois uses their own set of tools.

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm really surprised the Procharger Rep hasn't been in this thread yet... he was all over trying to sell the kit. Initially I was considering the Procharger kit because of the re-design, and the price. Then I saw the canned tune was from Diablo, instant mood change and turn-off for me.. so I started exploring the Tuner Kit. Basically you guys are buying expensive injectors with the complete kit as the tuner and canned tune are proving to be worthless. I really hope Procharger gets these issues straightened out for you guys.

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeah the procharger guy was all over the board....crickets now.

Sponsored

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
I called Livernois today and had a good conversation with them about what is happening with these ProCharger cars.

Everything made sense and fits. Suddenly, frustration was lifted. I now know what I need to do.

Moral of the story, call Livernois.
They have had my car for 3 weeks. 3-4 days I let them use it to Dyno test intakes. But the rest of the time has been getting the driveability 110%

It's dedication on both our parts. They refuse to give me back my car unless it's beyond perfect and I refuse anything less than that!

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
I was honoring the other vendors by not posting, until our sponsorship clears.
(Honestly, ask the admin, and he can confirm)

We do have access to the TQ tables inside of the tune.
However it seems that some of the cal files it may not be transferring over.
This is a very serious matter that is being looked into, and there was just a 2 hour meeting about it this morning.

If you have a tune issue, please contact [email protected] with your serial number, so that we can properly track your system, and the tune that was sent with it. I am one of the people that personally look over that inbox, so I will make sure all get attended to.

Thanks everyone.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I'm really surprised the Procharger Rep hasn't been in this thread yet... he was all over trying to sell the kit. Initially I was considering the Procharger kit because of the re-design, and the price. Then I saw the canned tune was from Diablo, instant mood change and turn-off for me.. so I started exploring the Tuner Kit. Basically you guys are buying expensive injectors with the complete kit as the tuner and canned tune are proving to be worthless. I really hope Procharger gets these issues straightened out for you guys.
He is not avoiding this thread. He hasn't posted since march 31st. Probably on vacation. Hopefully not something serious causing his absence.

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
They have had my car for 3 weeks. 3-4 days I let them use it to Dyno test intakes. But the rest of the time has been getting the driveability 110%

It's dedication on both our parts. They refuse to give me back my car unless it's beyond perfect and I refuse anything less than that!
Hope this doesn't turn into an Infinite Loop for you. :)

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Anytime now ProCharger.....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.