bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
My daughter graduated from Cleveland State with a degree in chemical engineering last year right smack in the middle of the pandemic. Anyway she has been looking for a job ever since and she has been living with her boyfriend in Manassas VA. He's a mechanical engineer at micron and she just got an offer to work in quality control for Axalta paints over in Front Royal VA. They offered her 70K to start, not bad for a 23 year old fresh out of college. Anyway I'm happy for her and just wanted to share.
That’s awesome! My daughter went into chemical engineering at my nudging. She changed her major to business after one year. I was like WTF? She told me a manager at Victoria secret could make 120 grand a year. And I said ok go sell panties. :giggle:She got her own express store this year. It’s nice to see the kids can still get ahead if they try!
Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
That’s awesome! My daughter went into chemical engineering at my nudging. She changed her major to business after one year. I was like WTF? She told me a manager at Victoria secret could make 120 grand a year. And I said ok go sell panties. :giggle:She got her own express store this year. It’s nice to see the kids can still get ahead if they try!
Hopefully retail stores stay in business. Not looking good tho.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Congrats, that’s an excellent starting spot fresh out of college. I’m sure you’re proud.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
He works for micron A.K.A. crucial, they make memory chips and SSD drives for computers, so he's not privy to that info. He's more into camping, 4 wheeling, kayaking, etc. As soon as he got his first paycheck from micron he went out and bought a new jeep gladiator rubicon and immediately lifted it and put on 35" tires and a 10K pound winch
Micron has a big factory here. Your daughter is doing something similar to what I want to do as a chemist. Good stuff.
Sponsored