Sponsored

Just got a new Ecoboost Premium PP, What should I know?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP
clutch pedal extension. they are available at several of the Mustang parts retailers featured on M6G. If you feel like you are too close to the steering wheel in order to fully depress the clutch, this is the ticket. allows a more relaxed and comfortable drive.
also, be careful where you rub your fingers along the edge of the doors. mine has bitten me a time or two...some sharp spots.
turbo engine specific...let the car idle for a few seconds before you turn it off. makes sure the turbo is spun down before you cut off the oil supply, which is the life blood of turbo bearings.
have fun with the car.
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Hot damn I love Race Red, looking nice!

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Get ready within a month or so of the feeling of wanting to upgrade to a GT. Seems to be the trend of some EB owners. If you don't get the urge, hope you enjoy your car. Looks great.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Get ready within a month or so of the feeling of wanting to upgrade to a GT. Seems to be the trend of some EB owners. If you don't get the urge, hope you enjoy your car. Looks great.
What a stupid comment. Especially from someone who doesn't even have a mustang yet. Let the guy enjoy his new car without these babydick comments

edillen3953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot silver Ecoboost Premium w/PP
Prepare to get trolled by an inordinate amount of people telling you that you should have gotten a GT and how a mustang should never have anything other than a v8. But seriously awesome car. The ecoboost is actually an awesome engine and a great match.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Love that SYNC3. It may be plain but it's simple and crisp. Congrats OP.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
What a stupid comment. Especially from someone who doesn't even have a mustang yet. Let the guy enjoy his new car without these babydick comments
WOW, [MENTION=10751]EcoSwag1990[/MENTION] definitely HAS changed lol But very true indeed :)

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Beautiful car! Enjoy the hell out of it!

I've had mine for a month now and I can't get enough. Feels like I just brought it home yesterday.

The car will feel a bit more peppier as it gets some miles on it, and will flat out haul ass in cooler weather.

I'd definitely get some all season tires or winter tires, you don't want to run the summer tires in the winter as you will have zero traction and it will likely ruin the tires.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
If it's pictures you want, it's pictures you shall get

Ayeeeee Nice bro! I can NOT get enough of that interior.

Perfect set of pictures to! Thanks!

:cheers:

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Beautiful car man, congrats

All I can say is I'm saving for my Intercooler, Charge Pipes and DV before I get a tune followed by the full exhaust system (Hooker catted dp and catback). Find out how your dealer feels about tunes and mods and go from there

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Agreed. Talk about not having anything nice to say. Wow!!

OP
OP

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
Thanks everyone!

Congratulations! Man, I'm really digging that Sync 3
Thanks, so far so good. I wish it had nav, but I needed a car and this was the only 2016 not in transit within a few hundred miles!

clutch pedal extension. they are available at several of the Mustang parts retailers featured on M6G. If you feel like you are too close to the steering wheel in order to fully depress the clutch, this is the ticket. allows a more relaxed and comfortable drive.
also, be careful where you rub your fingers along the edge of the doors. mine has bitten me a time or two...some sharp spots.
turbo engine specific...let the car idle for a few seconds before you turn it off. makes sure the turbo is spun down before you cut off the oil supply, which is the life blood of turbo bearings.
have fun with the car.
I'm 5'11", so I have no issues with depressing the clutch, but thanks. I know about the creases! I've learned the hard way :doh:

Great advice about letting it idle for a few seconds after stopping! I remember reading that somewhere now that I think about it.

Hot damn I love Race Red, looking nice!
Thanks! It'll be a pain in the ass to keep clean, but I love the color!

Don't think so buddy. I do want the GT as it's a great car, but alas this is a DD, so I decided leather and luxury are more important than raw power - and I can't afford a GT Premium, especially when you take into account insurance and gas cost increase. I'm sure the 2.3 idles in traffic just as well as the 5.0. Although, if I had the funds, I would be in a GT, but this is my seconds new car in a little over a year (first one (Chrysler 200) was a lemon).

Thanks. I will enjoy it! Have 166 miles on it as we speak!!!

Prepare to get trolled by an inordinate amount of people telling you that you should have gotten a GT and how a mustang should never have anything other than a v8. But seriously awesome car. The ecoboost is actually an awesome engine and a great match.
I was expecting this, but I don't care too much about what little kids in the CX-5 their daddy bought for them say or think. I love it and it's great so far. It's the quickest and best handling car I've ever had, and I haven't even done anything too wild!

Love that SYNC3. It may be plain but it's simple and crisp. Congrats OP.
I also prefer it over MFT, I think it's much quicker and responsive and looks more modern! I hope they integrate carplay/android auto into it soon!

Great looking car!
Thanks!

Beautiful car! Enjoy the hell out of it!

I've had mine for a month now and I can't get enough. Feels like I just brought it home yesterday.

The car will feel a bit more peppier as it gets some miles on it, and will flat out haul ass in cooler weather.

I'd definitely get some all season tires or winter tires, you don't want to run the summer tires in the winter as you will have zero traction and it will likely ruin the tires.
Thank you! I'm gonna grab winters, might as well as all seasons in a RWD in snow would probably not be that great of an idea either!

Ayeeeee Nice bro! I can NOT get enough of that interior.

Perfect set of pictures to! Thanks!

:cheers:
I'll tale some more if you want, but my photo taking skills are subpar.

Beautiful car man, congrats

All I can say is I'm saving for my Intercooler, Charge Pipes and DV before I get a tune followed by the full exhaust system (Hooker catted dp and catback). Find out how your dealer feels about tunes and mods and go from there
I'm saving for my insurance premium and parking garage passes! I'll do some functional mods like bright map lights, reverse lights, hood struts, and a front plate that doesn't need screws in the bumper, but nothing to outrageous....yet.

On another note, what front plate frame do you reccomend? I've heard about the stow n show but am wondering if there are an alternatives? I know for the C7 Corvette, the are ones that clip onto the grill that don't require screws and you can use those for license plates.

S5fiddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Squirtle
Vehicle(s)
16' Mustang Ecoboost *Magnetic* Prem.
I'll tale some more if you want said:
Take some night pics of the interior with those dope LED lights!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::
Sponsored