Sponsored

Jus a really stupid question but I think I may have stumbled upon a very rare s550 with very low miles. I believe it’s the 2016 pp2? Can anyone share

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
And I have it!
I had a ruby red 15 Ecoboost, people complimented it everywhere, total chic magnet. (serious) and it was basically stock. my 17 grabber blue, only older gentleman say its nice, and it reminds of their cars from the 60s etc.

strange really. I miss the female attention ruby red brought. prob picked up 10 girls from drive thru food places lol.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
2ec7md.jpg

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Op, I think if you read through the responses you can figure out what you have. As noted, a PP2 package was first available in the MY 2018. The directional indicators in the hood vents were only manufactured on the 2016 GT. The front Brembos indicate it is a Performance Package optioned car but you don’t have rear Brembos unless the previous owner swapped GT350 rears. Ford Performance offered Power Packs 1, 2 and 3 but doubt the previous owner would have bought a Power Pack 2 with the included tune and then gone with Lund. Run the VIN and you’ll know what options were on the car when delivered. The Performance Pack cars were standard with regard to brakes, suspension and larger radiator. The PP cars came without a rear spoiler but did have a different front lip and belly pan. Your other options would have been 301 or 401 package. Sounds like you have a low mileage and fairly modified car. Not rare but fun. Enjoy and start reading the threads.

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP is busy on FB and IG trying to validate his gold plated flying unicorn.
We failed in gesticulating to his 1 of 1.

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Its a 5 year old Mustang GT, do you have a CarFax ? low miles, performance add on parts, might of been in a front end wreck. You still paid the high end $$$ for a 2016, but since you love it, drive it and feel good!

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I had a ruby red 15 Ecoboost, people complimented it everywhere, total chic magnet. (serious) and it was basically stock. my 17 grabber blue, only older gentleman say its nice, and it reminds of their cars from the 60s etc.

strange really. I miss the female attention ruby red brought. prob picked up 10 girls from drive thru food places lol.
The Santa Claus white fake beard helps with picking up little girls.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The Santa Claus white fake beard helps with picking up little girls.
They can call me poppa Smurf. No Santa around here. The red hat looked like a giant......... it didn’t look good.

Sponsored

007evan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
evan
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT 2019 VW Jetta GLI
If you want to know just call the ford performance at the factory google the phone number they will ask you for the vin number and tell you what you have. They know the exact build date options it takes the guess work out.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I don't want anyone to get screwed over, we all work hard for our money. he's excited as another poster mentioned, but holy fuck his post was worst than mine, and I admit I am a handful, im pretty illiterate and spastic but it was hard for me to read his post.

I love my car, and im sure he loves his as many of us do. just wish he would let people explain what he has, then let him ask his questions, so we can tell him what we recommend.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Wow can't believe I missed this masterpiece till now. Looks like either the crack wore off and he's back to normal, or he hung himself because he realized he paid a buncha money for a run of the mill GT.
He probably totaled it showing off already, let's be honest.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm thinking about buying this super rare, Super special Mustang.
Do you think $45k is a good price for this future auction busting factory Farm Special?

1611938393876-png.png

Status
Not open for further replies.