Sponsored

July 2016 Mustang Sales Numbers (Updated with Charts)

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
Both are midrange cars!

Screen shot shows were the put the mustang tires on the camaro and tracked it again
Compare the V6 to the V6 and the EB to the turbo 4. That is the only way to make a fair comparison.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Chevy dealership brought out the Gen6 RS vert this morning to C&C. I'm sorry as much as I try to be respectful to follow American muscle car owners, they are good awful ugly inside and out. It's my 4th time looking through one and each time I seem to hate it even more.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy dealership brought out the Gen6 RS vert this morning to C&C. I'm sorry as much as I try to be respectful to follow American muscle car owners, they are good awful ugly inside and out. It's my 4th time looking through one and each time I seem to hate it even more.
The visibility is the worst I've ever seen in any car. You think they would have done something about it.

DiPsTiCk

CrAzY dRiVeR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang/64 Falcon Deluxe Station Wagon
And like I said, sales is just one part of it. You have to factor in the costs of making the vehicle and how many units were made.
Yes.

I understood you the first time.

That's why I specifically made reference to it in that last post of mine...

VVVVVVVVVVV
And correct. A deeper analysis might show something different.

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
The viability of the Camaro is the same as my work van that has no side or rear windows. It's like driving a Uhaul truck for Christ sakes

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes.

I understood you the first time.

That's why I specifically made reference to it in that last post of mine...

VVVVVVVVVVV
Ah, yea, my bad. I think that perhaps Chevy realized that they can't go head to head against the Mustang in sales so they decided to offer it up at a higher price but still keep it somewhat affordable and throw in extra stuff. I think the SS even comes with mag ride suspension now...not completely sure about that. If it does, then that alone is worth the extra cost or close to it.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
No. Looks ARE subjective and as such cannot be used in an argument. I for one think those beauty pageant chicks are ugly, weird looking, too skinny, and look psycho standing there smiling incessantly. I see chicks at my gym who look 10 times better than those Miss America women. Others disagree. Because beauty pageants all look for certain qualities and bone structures etc that they consider when they judge a woman. All considerations that I personally don't care about. And I'm sure there are plenty of chicks who turn me on that you wouldn't even care for and vice versa. But this isn't about women, it is about subject judgements. And anything subjective is unreliable. I happen to think that Kiera is not that good looking at all BTW. I wouldn't kick her out the bed on a cold night but I also wouldn't go out of my way to have her. Like I said, subjective.
Enjoy Rosie I'll take Kiera any night of the week and twice on sunday in the Church cloak room.

I don't know this to be true with Motor Trend's testing. Last I checked, the V6 Camaro was faster than the EB Stang AND the V6 Stang. I read nowhere that they put better non-OEM tires on the Camaro, left the OEM tires on the Stang, and conducted the test that way. And I'd like to see a link to this test where you claim they did. The fastest I have seen the EB in testing was a 13.9-14.1 if I remember. And that was faster or just about as fast as the V6. Small margin. The V6 Camaro was well into the 13s from the test I saw. So show me where you're seeing these tests.
That link compares the V6 to the EB
:doh:

Just showed you and you dismiss it, well just like subjective topic, you will only see what you want to see. The EB beats both the V6 and I4.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Both are midrange cars!

Screen shot shows were the put the mustang tires on the camaro and tracked it again
Just a note, they did not put it in the Mustangs shoes, they put fresh goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3s on it which are far superior to the P-zero Corsa crap the Mustang comes with, especially the worn tires on a press car. This is in the side bar of the printed magazine

Just like the Z06 gets a redo against the GTR with fresh tires and a track alignment on a different day without the GTR being there (2 degrees caster in the rear? sounds like total bullshit to me). The Camaro also gets a redo with far superior tires not available standard.

But when they test the GT350 with glazed brake pads, there is no do over, it is what it is.:crazy:

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Just a note, they did not put it in the Mustangs shoes, they put fresh goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3s on it which are far superior to the P-zero Corsa crap the Mustang comes with, especially the worn tires on a press car. This is in the side bar of the printed magazine

Just like the Z06 gets a redo against the GTR with fresh tires and a track alignment on a different day without the GTR being there (2 degrees caster in the rear? sounds like total bullshit to me). The Camaro also gets a redo with far superior tires not available standard.

But when they test the GT350 with glazed brake pads, there is no do over, it is what it is.:crazy:
They are doing everything to show the camaro is a better car than the Mustang. And with every VS test they do they the PRESS mod the camaro more and more and degrade the Mustang more and more. This should tell any person with some intelligence that the camaro ain't as good as they want you to think.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
dang gm

[ame]