• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia JRZ Rear Ride Height Adjusters

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_3081.jpg
This set allows the use of standard 2.25"/60mm springs and rear ride height adjustability in the factory divorced spring location. Came off my JRZ RS Pro coilovers (I switched to the MMI adjusters for easier ride height adjustment).

Price $200 shipped.
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
IMG_3081.jpg
This set allows the use of standard 2.25"/60mm springs and rear ride height adjustability in the factory divorced spring location. Came off my JRZ RS Pro coilovers (I switched to the MMI adjusters for easier ride height adjustment).

Price $200 shipped.
How do you like the MMI set up?

OP
OP
gtorpedo

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
The MMI setup is easier to adjust ride height (no need to pull the wheels off) so that's a big plus. So far, not regrets, but certainly a steep price tag!

Any plans to head back out to the track when China Virus subsides?

Last edited:

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
They are MUCH easier to adjust ride height so that's a big plus. So far, not regrets, but certainly a steep price tag!

Any plans to head back out to the track when China Virus subsides?
That’s good to hear. I have been looking at them when I do decide to go coilovers but need more seat time first. I like the method of height adjustment so I see what you mean. Was definitely tempted to get those Ridetechs from you last year.

yes sir! That’s the plan. Dominion and Summit to start off my track experience.
Sponsored