OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Interesting to have more tuners in the Coyote space.

Sorry about all the drama you have been having regarding JP, Lund, and Alex. I like Alex but I didn't like the way he handled the situation, or the livestream, and I was surprised at the calm response you uploaded.
appreciate that
Sponsored

IndyRN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP1 Premium
My tune is done so I figured I'd do an in-depth review. When you initiate the purchase, JP will email you within a day or two asking for your VIN and serial number of your device. Even if you don't have your device, Beefcake's team puts it in the order information so all you have to provide is your VIN. I had my tuner and base tune within 72 hours of placing my order.

On Sunday I finished up my supercharger install. I had an issue with my SCT device and received a call from Terry (Beefcake) that morning who contacted Matt and had that issue resolved by early afternoon. I had a second revision of my tune by 5PM on Sunday, which I thought was pretty spectacular. I uploaded my idle tune, and Matt noticed some fueling issues so he addressed that before we did any higher RPM logging. 5k RPM went great, so he said go ahead and log a 7k WOT pull. He saw a slight misfire and knew it was my plug gap, so I addressed that. Sent my second WOT log and he said the tune's mint, you're all set!

Through and through, it was an awesome process. Matt was incredibly knowledgeable and walked me through it step by step, explaining what he was seeing and changing. He even lightened up the throttle response for me as the car was a lot to handle in first gear. I've worked with other tuners and frequently waited 2-3 days for one revision. For the price paid, I can't recommend them enough. The fact that they work so well with Beefcake was the icing on the cake for me. No regrets what soever.

n2ofusion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6M
Cool info. I’m really looking at an FI package for Black Friday and need a tuner, already have an SCT so that’s a big plus

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Cool info. I’m really looking at an FI package for Black Friday and need a tuner, already have an SCT so that’s a big plus
we have some amazing packages that we can do for you, some you don't have to wait on, feel free to message

ZenkaiRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT AT
My X4 comes in on Sunday and I plan to pull the trigger on a JP tune. I would like factory throttle sensitivity and a "Roll Race" tune were in "paddle" mode while holding a gear if I go WOT it auto shifts at the desired max rpm.

Would I just input this request in the last box on the site that's listed for mods?

Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
My X4 comes in on Sunday and I plan to pull the trigger on a JP tune. I would like factory throttle sensitivity and a "Roll Race" tune were in "paddle" mode while holding a gear if I go WOT it auto shifts at the desired max rpm.

Would I just input this request in the last box on the site that's listed for mods?

Thanks.
once you fill out, the order on our website, will send you a tune form to add a full list of requests on

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Does SCT support the roll race tune for a 6R80? I know HP tuners does.

ZenkaiRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT AT
I hope so, I would like it. I can't wait for the tune cause I'm really tired of my lazy shifting 6R80 taking all the fun out of the car.

Sponsored
OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
matt said it wouldn't be an issue

stars_fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
21 GT PP1, 20 Tesla M3P & 21 Ducati SFV4S
@beefcake so you would recommend a BDX vs X4?

My work and personal computers are Macs so cloud options are preferred. I have a crappy windows laptop my neighbor let me use for Forscan if the X4 is better.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
bdx has cloud capability , so i like it, i forgot my cord 1 day at the track, and was still able to tether off my cell and get tune updates

thecloneranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 royal crimson mustang gt
I have a p51 apex cold air intake coming in is he familiar with that cai? Also a Bullitt throttle body and long tubes

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I have a p51 apex cold air intake coming in is he familiar with that cai? Also a Bullitt throttle body and long tubes
we can do it all...unlike some others we won't turn away because its not a copy paste file...
Sponsored