Sponsored

Jon Lund Jr. discusses latest rumors about Lund Racing/future of EFI Tuning

nate20gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Nguage cut and ran, mostly due to chip availability.

You can still get a tune for free exhaust, just have to live with the check engine light.

But if any tuners or software manufacturers want to challenge the EPA"s ruling against turning off emissions lights..........

I think the manufacture of off road pipes are now legal again.

It may take another case to determine if the manufacture is responsible for the end user, which should be a slam dunk.
Really wish we had better options for tuning devices. The learn flag and a estimated ethanol % in the tank that the nGuage has is great. Seems like the tech is going backwards.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Just the beginning I'm afraid
Still not sure what you are worried about. So far the court has followed the constitution to the letter. This last ruling just makes congress responsible for agencies "rule" making.

I think you are listening to the press instead of reading the rulings and the constitution itself.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
Still not sure what you are worried about. So far the court has followed the constitution to the letter. This last ruling just makes congress responsible for agencies "rule" making.

I think you are listening to the press instead of reading the rulings and the constitution itself.
Liberty isn't the default human position, it is a value which must be taught.
You may find this odd but most people don't want it.
They want a nice comfortable slavery.

Sounds like that's what he's afraid of.

Red65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 1965 Coupe, 2017 Premium MT GT

This ^^^^

what people donā€™t realize about these ā€œthree letter agenciesā€ is they are by-design a body within the Executive Branch. For decades now, they were given the authority not only to operate as such, but were also able to act as a body within the Legislative Branch as well. Thereā€™s a reason why we have checks and balances in this country (or are supposed to. I canā€™t say the gooberment has actually followed that) and various agencies like the EPA, ATF, CDC, etc have essentially been able to codify their own law and also enforce it without any real oversight from the ā€œrepresentatives of the peopleā€

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
This last ruling just makes congress responsible for agencies "rule" making.
technically that's not correct either. Ignoring the fact that Congress has for decades DELIBERATELY ducked being responsible for agency rule making. If Congress had even a drop of integrity EVERY rule properly requires debate and up/down voting by Congress but then all the dastardly evil they actually want would be on full display and that can't be allowed. The sheeple might get wise to the scam.

What the SC ruling says is Agencies (the defacto 4th branch of gov't) can't abrogate to themselves the right to make rules on topics not EXPRESSLY granted to them, nor can they short-circuit the rule-making process, nor can they flout court rulings because the ruling wasn't what they wanted.

The EPA in this particular case was continuing to treat CO2 as a harmful gas when the SC had slapped that down back in 2014. The Obama regime honored the ruling mostly, but Biden's said F'k it we're all about global-warming so screw you coal-fired power plants we're going to regulate a gas we're not allowed to regulate anyway and impose costs on you so we can shut down your industry because we in gov't house say so.

It's a shame the ruling doesn't come with a public drop-pants belt spanking of all senior EPA employees like you do a rebellious 8 yr old. Public Officials could stand a public flogging, every last one of them.

The agency that needs a spanking more than any other is Homeland InSecurity.

Last edited:

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2

Let's just hope they keep doing that.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
We just need to write motec and tell them we're tuning Coyotes, give us something can drive 8 DI and 8 Port injectors and make it PNP.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
We just need to write motec and tell them we're tuning Coyotes, give us something can drive 8 DI and 8 Port injectors and make it PNP.
Running the engine is not the problem, it's all the creature comforts we also want.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Running the engine is not the problem, it's all the creature comforts we also want.
That's why I said plug and play. That means all the other modules work the same as well.

Also Motec or no other standalone ecu company, makes an ecu that can drive 8 di AND 8 pi injectors simultaneously. If there was a something like this already available, I'd be all over it.

Dapepper9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
That's why I said plug and play. That means all the other modules work the same as well.

Also Motec or no other standalone ecu company, makes an ecu that can drive 8 di AND 8 pi injectors simultaneously. If there was a something like this already available, I'd be all over it.
Can Haltech not? I know some of their options have 16 channels for injectors alone