Jmeo's 2020 Shelby American GT500 SE Wide Body Build (+ "Phase 2")

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I was certainly skeptical on the billet/brushed wheels, actually pretty much thought i would not like them. However i have to say now they work really well with the car and the white striping. Has the 'classic' look while still not looking dated. Great looking car.
I think it all comes down to color. Both car color, and stripe color. Ford Performance Blue looks absolutely amazing with brushed aluminum wheels, especially with the white stripes. I’m glad I stuck to my guns on the wheels, hands down the best looking combination for sure

Everything works together and the wheels really pull it together. It wouldn't be the same at all with black wheels.

My favorite widebody by a long shot.
It’s very easy for me to say I agree with you because it was my vision, but it’s nice to hear others feel the same way. Thank you.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Jamie, is Ben doing the PPF in Vegas? Or is he flying out to Vegas to inspect the car with you, then flying back to MA to do the PPF once car is delivered?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Jamie, is Ben doing the PPF in Vegas? Or is he flying out to Vegas to inspect the car with you, then flying back to MA to do the PPF once car is delivered?
He’s flying out to inspect the car with me. Once I have the car home, he’s flying out to install the film. The entire process is going to be filmed for a video he is making. Taking delivery at Shelby all the way to the finished DPF and ceramic.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
He’s flying out to inspect the car with me. Once I have the car home, he’s flying out to install the film. The entire process is going to be filmed for a video he is making. Taking delivery at Shelby all the way to the finished DPF and ceramic.
He's an awesome dude. You will enjoy him!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
He's an awesome dude. You will enjoy him!
We’ve been talking pretty regularly lately, he definitely is a great guy. I’m very much looking forward to the whole experience.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Well, since you're leaving at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow, here's wishing you THE BEST TRIP POSSIBLE, Jaime and don't forget photos for us bystanders. :-)

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
We’ve been talking pretty regularly lately, he definitely is a great guy. I’m very much looking forward to the whole experience.
Are you going to hvae him install all your overlays while you're at it too. I'm partial, but love the "SHELBY" decal for the CFTP wing ;)

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, since you're leaving at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow, here's wishing you THE BEST TRIP POSSIBLE, Jaime and don't forget photos for us bystanders. :-)
Thanks buddy, I will be sure to grab as many pictures as I can!

Well you know he ain't sleeping KB. 😆
You have no idea! This has been an unreal experience, and I am exhausted. Only I can't sleep , haha.

Are you going to have him install all your overlays while you're at it too. I'm partial, but love the "SHELBY" decal for the CFTP wing ;)
Yes indeed. Ben will be doing all the overlay installs as well. I did pick up both wing decals :rockon:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Oxford19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0GT PP
Being a resident of MA I can only hope to see this beauty out in the wild one day. Any plans of attending a cars and coffee or similar events? I’d definitely make it a point of going to catch a glimpse and say hello.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Being a resident of MA I can only hope to see this beauty out in the wild one day. Any plans of attending a cars and coffee or similar events? I’d definitely make it a point of going to catch a glimpse and say hello.
Absolutely. I frequent the Bass Pro show in Foxboro, if you are anywhere near this area. If not, shoot me a PM sometime and we can see if there is anything mutually available.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Tapping fingers on desk waiting impatiently for updates and photos ... lol

WD :like:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Tapping fingers on desk waiting impatiently for updates and photos ... lol

WD :like:
Well good news is I am up and starting my journey to Vegas! My sales guy at SA is picking us up at the airport and bringing us straight to Shelby, so no time will be waisted :rockon: