Jmeo's 2020 Shelby American GT500 SE Wide Body Build (+ "Phase 2")

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Did you try ⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡🅱🅰Start?
That's the first one always. Although, it didn't work with the wife either. Her code is always changing and at least once a month I've learned not to even try.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Decided to pull the chute and NOT work today. That was the best decision I made all week.

Before I took the car to get an alignment today, I decided to raise the front one more time. If my calculations are right, I am now at about 1/2" drop in the front, and 7/8" in the rear. The taller 345x30x30 rear tires wash out the slightly bigger rear drop, and I am now as comfortable as possible about clearance. I like what I see, and I will not go any higher than what I have now.

tempImageAvszkD.jpg

tempImagemzLtKC.jpg

What blows my mind is how much better the car rides & drives every time I compress the springs to raise the height. I swear to god this is the best riding and handling car I have ever experienced.

Spent the afternoon attending the local Bass Pro car show. This show is pretty large, and had had upwards of 1,000 cars before I left. Took me two years of ownership to finally get here! Had a freaking blast.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
I know I've said it before but, congrats Jamie its awesome seeing someone achieve their dream. You've arrived, now enjoy brother.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I know I've said it before but, congrats Jamie its awesome seeing someone achieve their dream. You've arrived, now enjoy brother.
Thanks buddy, much appreciated :beer:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The images keep coming in, so I will continue to share.

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 7.11.19 PM.png

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
so what are the plans driving-wise for the car? going to put a good amount of miles on or keep it pretty low? great pics so far :rockon:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
so what are the plans driving-wise for the car? going to put a good amount of miles on or keep it pretty low? great pics so far :rockon:
I'm just gonna drive it as I would pre-SE. I didn't buy it and transform it to stick it I'm my garage, that's for sure.

The single most thing I hear from people is "thank you for bringing this out, I have never seen one before (wide body)". Now that makes sense to me, but I always figured it was due to my crappy location in the world, and no body around here has one, but I heard this while at Mustang Week as well. I am more than happy to show everyone :thumbsup:

I would guess 2k-4k miles a year, as that's been may average on my past mustangs.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I'm just gonna drive it as I would pre-SE. I didn't buy it and transform it to stick it I'm my garage, that's for sure.

The single most thing I hear from people is "thank you for bringing this out, I have never seen one before (wide body)". Now that makes sense to me, but I always figured it was due to my crappy location in the world, and no body around here has one, but I heard this while at Mustang Week as well. I am more than happy to show everyone :thumbsup:

I would guess 2k-4k miles a year, as that's been may average on my past mustangs.
If it can afford to be owned and insured, it can afford to be driven till the wheels fall off. I'm 100% the guy to daily a car that could be a collectors item. I try to use everything as designed.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
If it can afford to be owned and insured, it can afford to be driven till the wheels fall off. I'm 100% the guy to daily a car that could be a collectors item. I try to use everything as designed.
I'm the same way. Which is why my wife sold my bazooka collection.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Can confirm, none of my known cheat codes are working.
you have to do the Konami dance with a standard bundle of $50 bills. You put two bundles ahead of you, two near your stomach, one each to the left and right and again. For 'B' and 'A' you use $100 bundles.

The cheat code worked great for me. Only problem was my $50 are have a blue tint, and the $100 a bit of beige. When I stacked them all so neatly in front of my banker though he laughed and smacked me across the face. Petty bastard! Why do people hate color?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
That's the first one always. Although, it didn't work with the wife either. Her code is always changing and at least once a month I've learned not to even try.
you need a KEY to unlock the cabinet where the game pad is stored.

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1

Awesome, a car this cool is worth sharing 😎

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This was at the first location we tried to shoot at, but we were run outta town by the DPW. Apparently they store the equipment exactly here...

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 7.03.30 PM.png

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Congrats Jaime on your dream come true. I know you've worked hard for it and you definitely deserve it. Before the weather turns bad around here I need to come see and experience that. Let me know when you have any spare time over the weekends for me to come down. 👍