• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JLT v3.0 oil separator driver side GT, BOSS, GT350

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Used for less than a week on the street; then taken off as I decided to get a dedicated track car... My baby will be a garage queen now :)

Like new condition. 100 bucks shipped anywhere in US.
20171009_150157.jpg
20171009_150213.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ricketts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OP
OP
torque124

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry guys, was in a rush when I added it... price is up there now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
torque124

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Out of curiosity, what are you looking at?

(free bump ...)
I am going to buy the cheapest 2 door E36 M3 I find with a good engine, do the suspension myself and throw away the rear seats and what not. If I can stretch to a E46 I will but I doubt my budget will go that far.

To start with, maybe more mods to come, but for having fun on the track should do.

OP
OP
torque124

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Nobody tracks their car ? I'll let it go for 90 shipped anywhere continental US. :)