Sponsored

JLT intake preorders available now for 2020 GT500! Shipping soon at Lethal Performance!

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
NOW AVAILABLE to order at Lethal Performance is JLT's newest cold air intake for the 2020 Shelby GT500. The intake features a massive 6" wide tube tapered to 4.5" where it meets the throttle body. In testing, JLT saw gains of 25-30hp on a bone stock car where modded cars saw 30+hp! We have these available on their own or in packages with custom tuning from #thetuneshop! These will begin shipping on or before May 15th.

Intake Link:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/j...air-intake-system-2020-5-2l-shelby-gt500.html

Intake & Lund Racing Tune:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...age-with-jlt-performance-cold-air-intake.html

Intake & PBD Tune:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/p...age-with-jlt-performance-cold-air-intake.html

jlt.jpg
Sponsored

2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
There will be a new intake in my future, just need to see who has the best HP gains while considering the fit n finish and price. JLT is on the top of that list currently.

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
So I'm in California and I signed the compliance waiver, but at checkout I'm being told that:

"One or more of the items in your cart is CARB restricted and cannot be shipped to your region."

I'm trying to order the Power pack with all the goodies and a VMP TB. Appreciate the help.

AMBJR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ALLEN
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra-20 GT500
So I'm in California and I signed the compliance waiver, but at checkout I'm being told that:

"One or more of the items in your cart is CARB restricted and cannot be shipped to your region."

I'm trying to order the Power pack with all the goodies and a VMP TB. Appreciate the help.
Same problem here!!!

OP
OP
Stephen@lethal

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500

Which power pack are you trying to purchase? Does it have the Race pipes in the kit?

Sponsored

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
Which power pack are you trying to purchase? Does it have the Race pipes in the kit?
I've bought race pipes from you guys before for my GT350R, so not sure why that might be an issue now. Let me know if I have to call this one in.

LUND RACING 2020 SHELBY GT500 POWER PACKAGE WITH JLT PERFORMANCE COLD AIR INTAKE
Lund Racing Custom Tune Options
Bolt-Ons / Pump Gas / Stock Supercharger
Mounting Solutions
Suction Window Mount (SKU: LP-NGAUGEMOUNT)
Choose Filter Style
Red Oiled (Standard)
Pre-Filter Option
Black
JLT 2020 Shelby GT500 Cold Air Intake
JLT 2020 Shelby GT500 Cold Air Intake
Add Lethal Performance 3" Race Pipes?
Yes
Add Lethal Performance 3" X-Pipe Resonator Delete?
Yes

OP
OP
Stephen@lethal

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Unfortunately California has become very strict when it comes to emissions laws and we are no longer able to ship carb restricted items like Race Pipes there at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.