Sponsored

JLT + Bama Tune on the GT

JayTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanks! If warranty is a big concern for you, I would wait for the Ford Racing intake/tune to come out. If you buy them through an authorized Ford Racing dealership and have them install, Ford Racing offers a warranty.

However, it's not uncommon to find mod friend dealers. One dealership I spoke with pretty much just told me to put stock intake and tune back on if I ever ran into issues. Hopefully it never comes to that.

Cheers,

Mike
which dealership did you talk to?
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
So far I've only been able to log about 35 miles or so. I live 3 miles from my office and have been on night shift all week. I'm hoping to go for some extended drives on my off time next week. That's great to hear that performance should improve! The car is already running like a dream.
Hey Mike -

Sounds good - Received and replied to your PM as well - Keep me in the loop if you're to have any other questions at all!

Alex

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Very nice! So far I've done Steeda Sport springs, the intake and tune, exhaust, and blacked out the badges and front pony, tint, front turn signal and rear marker tint. Car looks pretty good so far.

Plastidip or did you use paint? I was thinking about plastidipping emblems et all...
Sponsored