JLT + Bama Tune on the GT

PandaMike5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic GT Premium A10
Last Friday I installed the JLT intake and Bama tune and it really woke up the car. It drives much better all around, even when I'm not hammering the throttle. If anyone has any questions let me know. Full install took me about 45 mins at my house.
Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
How noticeable is the tuning? I come from FI engines where tuning makes a massive difference, but i've yet to tune a N/A engine.

OP
OP
PandaMike5.0

PandaMike5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I can't speak from anything too crazy. Most I've had on my previous cars was just axle back. I've got the 3" Stainless Works catback w/ H-pipe, tune, and CAI and the car pulls much harder. It is night and day difference from stock.

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I've got a few small bolt ons lined up including: cat deletes, cat-back, full suspension, and the tune to go on all at once. Hopefully it should make for a massive difference.

OP
OP
PandaMike5.0

PandaMike5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I've got a few small bolt ons lined up including: cat deletes, cat-back, full suspension, and the tune to go on all at once. Hopefully it should make for a massive difference.
Very nice! So far I've done Steeda Sport springs, the intake and tune, exhaust, and blacked out the badges and front pony, tint, front turn signal and rear marker tint. Car looks pretty good so far.

Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Looks damn good! All I have done so far is window tint and the lethal grill delete.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423828162.738095.jpg

Here's the list waiting to be installed.

Bama custom tuning

MAK cat delete 3"

Magnaflow comp series catback

Eibach pro springs

Eibach pro sway bars

MRT hood struts

Vled switchbacks

Speed dawg carbon shifter

Steeda G-trac brace

MAK blacked out emblems

Steeda trans bushing

anotherneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' base GT w/3.55s
Going to be installing my JLT intake and Lund tune next weekend, just waiting on the intake to show up

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Last Friday I installed the JLT intake and Bama tune and it really woke up the car. It drives much better all around, even when I'm not hammering the throttle. If anyone has any questions let me know. Full install took me about 45 mins at my house.
Hey Mike -

Thanks for taking the time to post this up! I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying your Bama tune as much as I do and I can't wait to get into a 2015 (Despite just trading my '08 last night for a truck!!!) I'm Mustangless!!!

How many miles have you have you put on her with the CAI and Tune so far? The tune will need a few (40-50 miles to learn) so don't be alarmed if you're experiencing the performance improve further.

How noticeable is the tuning? I come from FI engines where tuning makes a massive difference, but i've yet to tune a N/A engine.

pinero61

You and me both! I'm used to massive gains with little parts/effort on builds that have been underpressure! The gains are definitely there but I think the best aspect about the Bama X4 Tuner is that how it cleans up the driveability. Ford makes a great product but I think they left a lot of room on the table for improvements to be made.

Let me know if you're to have any other questions at all and I'm here to help (Definitely interested in the F-Series in your signature too!)

Very nice! So far I've done Steeda Sport springs, the intake and tune, exhaust, and blacked out the badges and front pony, tint, front turn signal and rear marker tint. Car looks pretty good so far.

Lookg great Mike! Very subtle!

Looks damn good! All I have done so far is window tint and the lethal grill delete.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423828162.738095.jpg

Here's the list waiting to be installed.

Bama custom tuning

MAK cat delete 3"

Magnaflow comp series catback

Eibach pro springs

Eibach pro sway bars

MRT hood struts

Vled switchbacks

Speed dawg carbon shifter

Steeda G-trac brace

MAK blacked out emblems

Steeda trans bushing
That's a serious list! If you don't have our 6G Forums discount code let me know so I can get you set up!

Alex

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Alex, Thanks man, I can definitely put use to that discount!

Also, you can check the truck out on my IG @pinero61 or on f150ecoboost.net. I would post here, but I don't want to clog this thread. There's also a thread floating around here "raptor swapped eco".

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Alex, Thanks man, I can definitely put use to that discount!

Also, you can check the truck out on my IG @pinero61 or on f150ecoboost.net. I would post here, but I don't want to clog this thread. There's also a thread floating around here "raptor swapped eco".

pinero61, Anytime! Took a look at the truck and the Mustang, Looking good!!!

Keep me in the loop if you have any other questions at all!

Alex

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Those springs and ride height look perfect. Car looks outstanding!!

OP
OP
PandaMike5.0

PandaMike5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hey Mike -

Thanks for taking the time to post this up! I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying your Bama tune as much as I do and I can't wait to get into a 2015 (Despite just trading my '08 last night for a truck!!!) I'm Mustangless!!!

How many miles have you have you put on her with the CAI and Tune so far? The tune will need a few (40-50 miles to learn) so don't be alarmed if you're experiencing the performance improve further.

So far I've only been able to log about 35 miles or so. I live 3 miles from my office and have been on night shift all week. I'm hoping to go for some extended drives on my off time next week. That's great to hear that performance should improve! The car is already running like a dream.

Axel_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT PP

8Amb4dl.jpg

vqP71I6.jpg

eHtQHqi.jpg
Where do you stand when it comes down to warranty? I want all of this but I don't want void the warranty. Your car looks awesome!

OP
OP
PandaMike5.0

PandaMike5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! If warranty is a big concern for you, I would wait for the Ford Racing intake/tune to come out. If you buy them through an authorized Ford Racing dealership and have them install, Ford Racing offers a warranty.

However, it's not uncommon to find mod friend dealers. One dealership I spoke with pretty much just told me to put stock intake and tune back on if I ever ran into issues. Hopefully it never comes to that.

Cheers,

Mike

Where do you stand when it comes down to warranty? I want all of this but I don't want void the warranty. Your car looks awesome!
Sponsored