JLT 2015 Mustang GT Intake and tuner package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We're excited to announce our intake and tuner package for the 2015 Mustang GT.

Package includes: JLT Plastic Cold Air Intake Kit (available in Black Textured or painted body color), SCT Power Flash X-4 Tuner #7015) loaded with Brent Hughes custom tune calibrated for the JLT Intake, JLT T-Shirt, and FREE Standard Shipping within Continental US.

INTAKE KIT

INTAKE TUBE WITH MOLDED IN MAF
JLT's 2015 Cold Air Intake is better than ever. Fully computer designed to optimize space and for best fit and finish. Large 5" filter inlet with radiused end for smooth air flow across the MAF. MAF size is 110mm.
Tube measures 4" at the throttle body side in preparation for larger after market throttle bodies.

HEAT SHIELD

Fully Roto molded heat shield and included fresh air duct to the grille designed to keep inlet air temps as cool as possible.

AIR FILTER

We use only the best air filters made by S&B to our specifications. We love S&B's tapered flange design and Powerstack filtered ends. With a huge 5” opening on the tube we needed a huge filter. The result is a monster 5x8” filter with built in screen to straighten airflow.

FINISH OPTIONS

Standard finish is an OEM looking black textured plastic and also SOON TO BE available in your cars exact body color. All painted tubes receive a special treatment so paint adheres correctly to the plastic and go through an in-depth process to remove all the texture. We then use only the best quality materials to give each tube a smooth gloss finish.

EASY INSTALL

The design and detailed instructions helps make this an easy install.

INTAKE KIT INCLUDES:
•JLT Plastic Intake Tube
•Silicone Reducer
•5x8 S&B Powerstack Air Filter (red oil, blue oil or Dry White)
•ABS Heat Shield with duct
•HD Clamps & all needed hardware

TUNING

SCT X-4 Tuner comes loaded with the tune of your choice for 91 or 93 fuel custom built by Brent Hughes(DTP Racing)! Tune will also include any other minor performance modifications you may have such as headers, off road exhaust, gears, etc. Don't have any other minor modifications done yet but plan to soon? No problem, we offer free tune adjustments for minor performance modifications within 1 year of the purchase date.

GAINS AND TESTING :headbang::headbang:
28-35 RWHP has been seen with JLT Intake and Brent Hughes(DTP Racing) custom tune.

Not C.A.R.B. approved

Pricing starts at $749

Mustang6g forum members get 5% off with discount code : mf6g5%

Purchase here: http://jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=445_446_449&products_id=686

Sponsored

Last edited:

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
ETA On Carbon Version?

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Thanks for sharing.

Would this be a strict plug and play? In other words on an otherwise stock GT could I just upload the supplied tune to the car and not need a PC to download or upload anything else? (I have an iMac) Thanks. :)

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
ETA On Carbon Version?
Due to some issues beyond our control i believe we're more then likely going to be dropping the pure CF intake from the lineup.

What will we be offering is a hydro carbon replacement for it. We should have this up in running in 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Due to some issues beyond our control i believe we're more then likely going to be dropping the pure CF intake from the lineup.

What will we be offering is a hydro carbon replacement for it. We should have this up in running in 3-4 weeks.

Yes sir, the SCT will come preloaded with the tune for your car. All we will need from you is the computer code from the car which we will instruct you how to get! You can literally unbox the package as you receive it in the box and directly install it on the car.

Simple simple!

Vinny
Thanks...Hydro is fine, I have your carbon on my GT500 and love your stuff...I'll keep an eye when you have them.

Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Thank you Vinny. :)

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just an update on this.

TUNING
The 2015 is a little different as far as the tune goes. Because it's so new we need the cars Strategy code to write the tune. The only way to get the Strategy code is to plug in a tuner to read it. We will send the package to you, you use the SCT tuner to read the code, send it to us, we write your custom tune and email it to you. You then load it on to the tuner using SCT's Device Updater software from www.SCTFlash.com and then load it in your car.
We will turn around your tune in 24 hours or less.
You get A tune of your choice for 91 or 93 fuel custom built by Brent Hughes! Tune will also include any other minor performance modifications you may have such as headers, off road exhaust, gears, etc. Please sure to list below. Don't have any other minor modifications done yet but plan to soon? No problem, we offer free tune adjustments for minor performance modifications within 1 year of the purchase date.

cameleon1267

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT premium
just ordered my ruby red painted intake with your tune. Can't wait to get it installed and see how the tune behave with all those SCT issues I keep hearing around

OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
just ordered my ruby red painted intake with your tune. Can't wait to get it installed and see how the tune behave with all those SCT issues I keep hearing around
Got your order! I think you'll be very pleased :)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
S & B Dry power stack air filters are now available!

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
OP
OP

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
A few comp oranges, Oxford white, Wimbledon white, guard green and race red kits that left a few weeks ago.

Our 2015 GT Comp orange.
LeeCarter Race Red.jpg
TripleYellow 2015.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.