• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Connecticut JL Audio Steathbox for Shelby GT350 Mustang S550

gdi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Retails for $879, asking $575 OBO. Used for only a few weeks before I sold the car. Brand new in August 2019. Only includes the Custom Fit Enclosure for 2015 up Mustangs and the 12 Inch JL Audio Subwoofer, does not include an amplifier. This totally transforms the sound of the mediocre stock "premium" stereo System from Ford.

Local pickup only - I do not want to pack this up - if you want it shipped then you can make arrangements for your own shipping - I can drop it off at a UPS Store if you make the arrangements and you pay shipping.

IMG_0103.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ltsrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350r Lightning Blue
Retails for $879. Used for only a few weeks before I sold the car. Brand new in August 2019. Only includes the Custom Fit Enclosure for 2015 up Mustangs and the 12 Inch JL Audio Subwoofer, does not include an amplifier. This totally transforms the sound of the mediocre stock "premium" stereo System from Ford.

Local pickup only - I do not want to pack this up - if you want it shipped then you can make arrangements for your own shipping - I can drop it off at a UPS Store if you make the arrangements and you pay shipping.
Retails for $879. Used for only a few weeks before I sold the car. Brand new in August 2019. Only includes the Custom Fit Enclosure for 2015 up Mustangs and the 12 Inch JL Audio Subwoofer, does not include an amplifier. This totally transforms the sound of the mediocre stock "premium" stereo System from Ford.

IMG_0103.jpg
Whats the price?
Let us know when you change your mind about shipping, Plz

Reactions: gdi
OP
OP

gdi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Whats the price?
Let us know when you change your mind about shipping, Plz
A price might help! I’m asking $575. Sorry I'm not going to have time to pack and ship at this point.

thanks

JRedondox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Where are you located???

Sponsored

17gt_charlotte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I’m interested in buying it, I would need to ship though. I live in SC. Willing to pay shipping. Can you give me a quote for zip code 29649? Thanks!

OP
OP

gdi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I’m interested in buying it, I would need to ship though. I live in SC. Willing to pay shipping. Can you give me a quote for zip code 29649? Thanks!

I can give you dimensions and you can arrange packing and shipping via a UPSStore and I can drop it off.

OP
OP

gdi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Sorry for the delay in replying - but the dimensions are about (being generous) 30x17x16 and weighs about 30 pounds.

Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP

gdi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Still available!

J. Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 / Track Pack
I know its been a while since you listed this, but is this still available?

J. Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 / Track Pack
Sorry. Just noticed listed as SOLD.
Sponsored