Sponsored

Jesus when did America turn into screw your fellow man. Hell now everyday is black friday and xmas BS

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Jesus this buying up everything in sight so people who actually want it cant get it and then putting it on the internet for triple its costs is ruining retail. All it is doing is screwing over people who actually want the items. Hard working people who have jobs and kids and dont have time to sit and buy up everything in sight. IM about to the point of changing the stickers of shoot your local meth dealer to shoot your local scalper.

Xbox, ps5 and lots of various other things impossible to get and now of all things pokemon cards. all the retailers are stopping sales of pokmon cards because people cant behave themselves. pulling guns, fights.... flipin adults all out trying to screw over kids by buying up all the cards and scalping them on line. ridiculous.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Didn’t know it was going on! Unless it’s fishing gear like the watermelon green plastic lizards I’d be pissed. In all seriousness, it’s just materialistic crap.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Not complaining cause I want pokemon cards LOL just saying what the hell is wrong with people? but yeah there is no gas all the stations are empty.

why you say asheville? Its people acting like this everywhere. People are acting more and more idiotic by the day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Pokémon cards? Thats beyond first world...
right. what is wrong with people today. Damn guy pulled a gun on some people over pokemon cards. walmart and targets have said they are gonna stop selling them because of the way people have been acting. I was reading all this and was like what the hell.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
. . . <snip> Its people acting like this everywhere. People are acting more and more idiotic by the day.

It's called Facecrap and Instacrap... you know, the largest Social Media platforms on the planet where fear mongering and BS is spread and the sheeple follow it....

Plus the media doesn't help matters either with making the news now sound like "end of days" is coming.

For crying out loud - it was a friggin software hack that knocked off and skewed production for a pipeline. It didn't drain every station's wells dry, didn't end gasoline production forever and the tanker drivers didn't all up and quit ....

It's also another way these companies can jack prices on the public... because the public can't control the monopolies or the greed.

I mean let's go back to the 2020 TP fiasco - did the TP factories close shop? Is there no more TP and we're all wiping our asses out on our lawns? But all of Social Media had all sorts of false shit on it and the news media made it sound like there would never be another roll of TP anywhere....

I mean c'mon already...

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Jesus this buying up everything in sight so people who actually want it cant get it and then putting it on the internet for triple its costs is ruining retail. All it is doing is screwing over people who actually want the items. Hard working people who have jobs and kids and dont have time to sit and buy up everything in sight. IM about to the point of changing the stickers of shoot your local meth dealer to shoot your local scalper.

Xbox, ps5 and lots of various other things impossible to get and now of all things pokemon cards. all the retailers are stopping sales of pokmon cards because people cant behave themselves. pulling guns, fights.... flipin adults all out trying to screw over kids by buying up all the cards and scalping them on line. ridiculous.
Yep… even car shit. I bought everything waiting for deals and saving up whenever I could finally get one. I swear car part prices if they haven’t gone up, there’s been 0, sales.

no one needs to do sales because everyone’s buying full price.

on positive note, I guess I will finally save money not buying new stuff

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Yep… even car shit. I bought everything waiting for deals and saving up whenever I could finally get one. I swear car part prices if they haven’t gone up, there’s been 0, sales.

no one needs to do sales because everyone’s buying full price.

on positive note, I guess I will finally save money not buying new stuff
LOL right. most everything I have wanted are targets of these scalpers. I have saved so much money over the last few month because either everything is always sold out or the price is stupid and im simply not gonna pay that for it. poor economy and jobs and all these places hiring with no one wanting to work.... My ass people have more money now then ever had its stupid. just out buying everything in sight. try finding a gaming pc or a graphics card or anything to do with gaming period amoung other things, and cars LOL semi conductor shortage my ass. Me and my buddy have our "car day" every saturday we go around to dealers for fun and look and what not. there isn't a shortage of cars because of semi conductors every dealer we talk to tells us they never in their life have sold so many cars they cant keep them on the lot when they get them. the dealers around here have stopped haggling and all cars have mark ups now. we looked at a kia k5 a shitty sedan that had a 5 k mark up on . we were really? we were told yup all thier cars have mark up and basically if we didn't like it to bad cause they were selling cars so fast if we dont buy it at that price someone else will. and sure as hell before we even left the lot someone bought it.

and semi conductor shortage LOL. seems to only effect ps5 and cars. anything else there are plenty of. piles of phones everywhere and in my retro gaming circles there are plenty of machines and computers and things being made. best buy and any walmart have 1000s of tvs sitting. seems the only thing this is effecting is gaming items and cars. seems they have plenty of semi conductors for everything else they keep piling up. even the ps5 is bullsquat has nothing to do with conductors sony just said they have sold more ps5s then they did ps4s in the same time frame. so its no shortage its all the asshats buying them all up to flip them.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I went to a store yesterday, saw literally like 10 large flat screen tv's being unloaded into parking lot, multiple vehicles loading 82 inch tv's into truck beds and crap, (2 per vehicle) I asked, awhile back when I first started seeing it, I offered a hand it was a mom and son, I said you'll have a good time watching tv!!

they said no. we are putting both of these in our living room for super bowl.

like... what?.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I got pissed off seeing the gas prices on the East coast. They were going through a gas apocalypse, replete with long lines and station closures, and the price per gallon is lower than what I pay normally!

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I got pissed off seeing the gas prices on the East coast. They were going through a gas apocalypse, replete with long lines and station closures, and the price per gallon is lower than what I pay normally!
The cost of gas dose not matter if there is none. there is no gas station with in 50 miles of me that has gas as of this moment. our highways and streets here have maybe 1/3rd the normal traffic. this is what they needed to do for covid lock downs just stop pumping gas and cant no one go anywhere :)

Deleted member 35644

Fortunately, where I'm at in Texas isn't seeing a gas shortage. There were NO cars at the gas station this morning, but they've still found it necessary to bump up the price $.47 since the last time I filled up. This is just another excuse, that they seem to find every year, to jack up the price and keep it jacked up long after the 'crisis' is over. As far as retail goes, I'm just about done going to stores. About half the time I go, they're out of what I went for. I actually ordered Windex on Amazon this week because I am sick of fking with the stores around here. All brick & mortar can shut down as far as I give a damn. They're becoming worthless.

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I don't think Jesus has anything to do with this, now the guy in RED might..........................................(not Santa)
Sponsored