Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Owner Claims Dealer Voided Warranty After He Drove Through Mud

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
$50k jeeps that can't get muddy. :crackup:

There's probably a mid-sized pickup in my future (country livin') and I'll probably end up buying used because pricing in the segment is ridiculous.

drjeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT premium convertible, Kona Blue, 3.55 gears, active valve exhaust, 401A, safe and smart, B&O, polished aluminum wheels
As asinine as this is, Jeeps aren't built as off-road vehicles anymore. They're basically luxury SUV's now. Ironically a Range Rover is a better offroad vehicle. Land Rover didn't get the memo that the most "off-roading" the typical SUV owner does is jumping a curb while dropping their kids off at soccer practice.

If you want an offroad jeep, buy a YJ/TJ and use the surplus cash to upgrade the shit out of it.
Or just buy a Bronco

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
As asinine as this is, Jeeps aren't built as off-road vehicles anymore. They're basically luxury SUV's now. Ironically a Range Rover is a better offroad vehicle. Land Rover didn't get the memo that the most "off-roading" the typical SUV owner does is jumping a curb while dropping their kids off at soccer practice.

If you want an offroad jeep, buy a YJ/TJ and use the surplus cash to upgrade the shit out of it.
Since when did the JK went luxury suv ?????
That’s my JK
70FBA84D-F2F1-4F09-9158-F62D154ED4C2.jpeg

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Supposedly this guy actually sunk it though. To where the rear diff was literally full of water. Nobody is going to warranty that, lol. He also bent the radiatior from slamming into this lake.
Sponsored