Jayman33 from Hypermotive ruined my deal, please beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I had a deal set up for some Velgen wheels with them and I asked for pricing from the vendors here, Jayman decided to take it upon himself and ask me for what pricing other people were giving me, he wasn't happy that other people were giving me a better deal that he could provide so he went ahead and contacted the boss of the person that I privately shared with him to get my deal cancelled.

PLEASE AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS. I just had a call come in after waiting for almost 3 weeks on some wheels, they come in stock and due to his big mouth and me trusting a stranger my deal got ruined.

I will be purchasing Forgestars from another vendor because Velgen will not get a penny from me due to the lack of keeping their word.

PROOF THAT I INDEED GET THE PRICE STATED, JAY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS CLAIMING.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted a few vendors for a particular item and got the best deal from him on first offer, both very polite about things too. I would give them my business again based on the interactions I've had so far.

Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Well if you want to know the truth guys.

Someone comes asking me for wheels, I give him a price and I'm undercut by a really good margin (basically at cost).

Like any other Vendor, I'd like to know who is devaluing a product that has the quality of Velgen.

NewSVO stated that "Velgen" gave him the deal. Knowing that Velgen doesn't typically sell to their customers I asked the owner of Velgen why he would undercut his own dealers. Low and behold NewSVO wasn't telling the truth and it was someone else.

Then NewSVO proceeded to use vulgar language and threaten to, I quote "Get ready for the wrath and negative feedback all over the web."

Truth be told, you were caught in a lie.

Everyone on this forum or who has purchased through our website, facebook and other forums will tell you we take care of everyone.

Next time you want to start a little fight you may want to state the complete truth. You got caught in a lie and you were trying to get companies to compete with one another by lying about your pricing.

Get over it.

Last edited:

cowzrul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '20 F-Pace SVR, '19 F250
Paul Harvey says...

OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
Well if you want to know the truth guys.

Someone comes asking me for wheels, I give him a price and I'm undercut by a really good margin (basically at cost).

Like any other Vendor, I'd like to know who is devaluing a product that has the quality of Velgen.

NewSVO stated that "Velgen" gave him the deal. Knowing that Velgen doesn't typically sell to their customers I asked the owner of Velgen why he would undercut his own dealers. Low and behold NewSVO wasn't telling the truth and it was someone else.

Then NewSVO proceeded to use vulgar language and threaten to, I quote "Get ready for the wrath and negative feedback all over the web."

Truth be told, you were caught in a lie.

Everyone on this forum or who has purchased through our website, facebook and other forums will tell you we take care of everyone.

Next time you want to start a little fight you may want to state the complete truth. You got caught in a lie and you were trying to get companies to compete with one another by lying about your pricing.

Get over it.
Caught in a lie? Contact Manny at Velgen if you don't believe me. Better yet, let me find our private message trail to show you the agreed on price then you'll eat your words.

Sponsored
OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
The thing I hate most are liars, do not dare to call me that without having facts.

Here's the proof,

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I never talked to Manny and apparently neither did Scott which is why he didn't know about it.

Tron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT w/PP
so you just provided proof that Velgen was willing to undercut its own dealers? damn thats pretty messed up.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Can't wait until Velgen gets in here too! Drama on M6G!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.