Jaeger Brothers Looking for a 2020 GT500

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Ordered. $14 shipping is kinda high though.....
Sponsored

Cobra99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Ordered. $14 shipping is kinda high though.....
Count yourself lucky they don't ship to Canada w/o a special request? wonder how much that is going to cost?

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Ordered a pair and I am not going to install them. Prior to returning them and paying to ship them back wanted to see if anyone watching this thread is interested in purchasing mine. I doubt it will cost you $14 to have me ship them to you.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Count yourself lucky they don't ship to Canada w/o a special request? wonder how much that is going to cost?
I ordered a pair and won't be installing them. I'd be happy to sell you mine if you are interested.

SuperSnake427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2001 Mustang, 1967 Mustang Fastback, 1966 Shelby Cobra
Why are your not installing them? I like the no modification compared to the other set.

Sponsored

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
I ordered a pair and won't be installing them. I'd be happy to sell you mine if you are interested.
I have a pair from Jaeger Brothers on my car and I love them. You hardly even notice them so Iam curious why you decided against them. To me they are worth every penny and like I said you really don't even notice them.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I have a pair from Jaeger Brothers on my car and I love them. You hardly even notice them so Iam curious why you decided against them. To me they are worth every penny and like I said you really don't even notice them.
Hey!! Chuck is still with us.. How you enjoying that 500?

As for the rock guards, each person has their own preferences, I wouldn't sweat it. What I like about the Jaeger Bros, is that they are easily removable and no modification is necessary.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Hey!! Chuck is still with us.. How you enjoying that 500?

As for the rock guards, each person has their own preferences, I wouldn't sweat it. What I like about the Jaeger Bros, is that they are easily removable and no modification is necessary.
Hello my Friend Tom; Life is good here in Omaha. I absolutely "LOVE THE CAR". My wife said on her first ride with me the following "IS IT ALWAYS THIS LOUD". LOL. The car is great and I have no complaints. Been getting lots of nice complements and thumbs up from other drivers here in Omaha. I just hit 120 miles on my baby. I hope and pray this finds you "SAFE, SOUND, & HEALTHY". PS I love my Jaeger Brothers rock guards. Is there a "diagram" anywhere explaining the different components under the hood??? People ask me "what is this Chuck"???? I tell the the truth, I say I have no clue I will get back to you. LOL again.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the input everyone. Perhaps I will unbox them this weekend and give them a try. Thanks again for the input, it is appreciated.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Thanks for the input everyone. Perhaps I will unbox them this weekend and give them a try. Thanks again for the input, it is appreciated.
Make sure you clean and wax the fender lip where the channel contacts the lip.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I have them on my other two R models, I honestly can say that I don't recall anything that looks horrible. The plus side is easy to install and remove and not having to modify the car. The bad side is that you have that one small piece of channel that press fits to the fender in one small spot.

If I go to the track, chances are that one or more sides will fall off at high speed. I'm talking near 180 MPH. It has happened to me. What I like about the Jaeger guards is that I can remove them for such an event with minimal effort. If I'm on the track, I have so much track tape all over everything that I'm not worried about having rock guards at all.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I'm not sure how Jaeger Bros. designed their guards, but I designed mine to slip in and out without attachment hardware.
They have a plug and 2 "clips" with a foam adhesive wrap at contact points to ensure a snug fit.
So far...so good.
flug 1.png
flug 5.jpg
The Jaeger Bros piece is more like the rear guard that comes on the car PLUS it blocks the area where the rocks are getting in

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
The Jaeger Bros piece is more like the rear guard that comes on the car PLUS it blocks the area where the rocks are getting in
Yeah...my printer has size limitations but the "flugs" cover most of the problem areas.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB