Sponsored

Ive been scammed through mustang6g

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
You should be able to get your money back from your bank. Someone is scammed every day because they use cash app or other unprotected means. ALWAYS USE PAYPAL and send it like a business and not to a friend. Problem solved.
PayPal is not a problem solver.
Yes they have goods and services, but heres an instance you can still get screwed by PayPal. Seen it plenty of times on ebay and just paypal.
You pay, never get a thing. You file a claim for never receiving a thing. As soon as that opens the scammer mails you anything with a tracking number. It shows delivered. Case is closed.
Not the item you ordered? Oh well. I've seen some win with hard work, but seen people still get screwed over. They get told, "we have no idea what you actually received". A not as described case wins easily, but a not received case has holes.
Sponsored

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
This is all rather unfortunate. Even more so, with so many people being scammed for various things during this Covid19 situation. Ugh, honestly...

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have not evem contacted chase since everyone is saying that Zelle is not protected from that:( , have you ever gotton scammed and gotten your money back?
Call your bank asap

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful Ukrainian Ladies want to meet you - just send them money for their plane ticket, travel expenses, and incidentals and you'll being fucking in no time....or maybe not.

Did I ever tell you about my buddy the Nigerian Prince?
That with the Ukrainian Ladies 100% true have a close friend of mine do it all the time but sadly with COVID boarders are close so no flights from Ukraine to Bulgaria lately so he start going domestic even asked the new one to make him pancakes.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I saw that ad, had two thoughts, A price was to low red flag. B first post red flag 2.

Should have been smarter and known better. Two taking advantage of each, happens everyday.

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Send an email. Mess with him. Say you have not received the wheels you paid for. You went to local PD where they then directed you to the local FBI office to start an investigation of wire transfer fraud over state lines because it’s a federal offense . Tell him you will pursue it unless you recieve your money back in the full amount. Not gonna lie. I did this once and it worked ‍♂ Mine was $550. Maybe if you contact your bank about the scam they will be able to get his real name from other end of transaction. Best of luck!!!
I just sent him this, hopefully it works

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
This is all rather unfortunate. Even more so, with so many people being scammed for various things during this Covid19 situation. Ugh, honestly...
Gotta make money somehow I guess :/

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
The MODs should be able to trace the IP address of the scammer and see an approximate location.

What other info do you have on this scammer - was there any other pieces of info or text from him or when using the wire transfer service?

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
The MODs should be able to trace the IP address of the scammer and see an approximate location.

What other info do you have on this scammer - was there any other pieces of info or text from him or when using the wire transfer service?
So after I asked him if the wheels shipped out, he said

Yes already shipped out.

Thanks Rich,

720 N. church St Pilot Point,
Texas, 76258

and the IP I got from the email was

but thats all I got really and the email attached to his zelle account is [email protected],:inspect:

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I dont know anyone who has their address posted in the email signature for everytime an email goes out. Google Earth shows a house from satilite view, but not street view so the land is most likely vacant. Something scammers love to do. When my wifes identity was stolen they tried to buy shoes and ship them to an adbondoned warehouse in Miami.
The fact that he used 2 different emails is enough to raise a reg flag. I dont doubt this is another Pakistan scam. Its more than 1 person involved. There's always the middle man working for the ring leader.
The fact he said shipped out, but then doesnt provide tracking is a given.
I wrote to him about him providing me with a picture from another user on here. No reply because he knows I was onto him. The original email asked when I'd like to pick up. I can only imagine if I said sure I'll pick up in person the response I would have received then.

OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
OP
OP
Einstein_nikola

Einstein_nikola

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sir Galahad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I dont know anyone who has their address posted in the email signature for everytime an email goes out. Google Earth shows a house from satilite view, but not street view so the land is most likely vacant. Something scammers love to do. When my wifes identity was stolen they tried to buy shoes and ship them to an adbondoned warehouse in Miami.
The fact that he used 2 different emails is enough to raise a reg flag. I dont doubt this is another Pakistan scam. Its more than 1 person involved. There's always the middle man working for the ring leader.
The fact he said shipped out, but then doesnt provide tracking is a given.
I wrote to him about him providing me with a picture from another user on here. No reply because he knows I was onto him. The original email asked when I'd like to pick up. I can only imagine if I said sure I'll pick up in person the response I would have received then.
No way you actually hit this guy up? what if we all hit this guy up and scare him, Im sure he will return the money if we locate hsi real name, but stupid chase hung up on me after waiting for 30mins on the phone with then smh...
Sponsored