Sponsored

It's still just a Mustang...

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
The GT500 will definitely pull the hotties the front end of this new car is what stands out, Its just got some much going on and I love it! The new GT500 is definitely not "just a mustang" I imagine you will get all kinds of looks when cruising in this thing. I remember when the S550 came out I was one of the first to get one and tons of people were asking about it damn near every time I would fill up at a gas station etc. and that was just a GT I can only imagine cruising in the GT500 lol
I agree. Hotties know more about Shelby's than we all expect. I bought a Shelby crew shirt from the museum when I went to see the new GT500 in Vegas. I wore the Shelby shirt on the strip and several hotties stopped me to ask about Shelby's and of course the first question out was did I have one so I guess that is where the gold mining started. Keep in mind I am not buying the car as an attention grabber I am buying it because I am a life long mustang enthusiast and I just can't miss out on the opportunity to own the greatest mustang built to date.
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Its a reply people will make. When they spent more. And they just want to justify their purchase. Even though the performance of thrir vehicle is matched for a much lower price. I had a SRT4. I considered buying a GT500. I love cars that punch above their weight class. The SRT4 was a special car. Thsts why its still tslked about today. This GT500 seams pretty special also.
FYI, your blue font color is really hard to read on the MGG - Dark theme...or maybe it's just me.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Its a reply people will make. When they spent more. And they just want to justify their purchase. Even though the performance of thrir vehicle is matched for a much lower price. I had a SRT4. I considered buying a GT500. I love cars that punch above their weight class. The SRT4 was a special car. Thsts why its still tslked about today. This GT500 seams pretty special also.
Hi Big D. Now that the official numbers are out what do you think? 3.3 0-60 and a 10.6 1/4 mile are really good numbers don't you agree?

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
FYI, your blue font color is really hard to read on the MGG - Dark theme...or maybe it's just me.
nah it is hard to see, i was going to say the same thing, maybe time for regular color?

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
My posts are also special.:giggle:I recomend changing to the light theme. So not to miss any of my pearls of wisdom.:crazy:

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
nah it is hard to see, i was going to say the same thing, maybe time for regular color?
My posts are also special.:giggle:I recomend changing to the light theme. So not to miss any of my pearls of wisdom.:crazy:
I like to dark theme all things when available! I know, funny coming from the guy with the white car. lol

SergeyMelnik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sergey
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
It's a little hard reading your text on my phone but on my pc for some reason it's close to impossible. I have to lift off my chair to get a different angle and squint really hard. So now when I'm on my phone I read your comments but on pc I just skip over them unless it's really short.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Its a reply people will make. When they spent more. And they just want to justify their purchase. Even though the performance of their vehicle is matched for a much lower price. I had a SRT4. I considered buying a GT500. I love cars that punch above their weight class. The SRT4 was a special car. That's why its still talked about today. This GT500 seams pretty special also.
I never had one, but I never really got the hate on them. Sure they had the same NEON body and most interior, but that was it. It really had as much in common with a Neon SE as a Terminator had in common with a V6 Mustang.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It's a little hard reading your text on my phone but on my pc for some reason it's close to impossible. I have to lift off my chair to get a different angle and squint really hard. So now when I'm on my phone I read your comments but on pc I just skip over them unless it's really short.
Just in case you haven't noticed BigD is from New Jersey. He doesn't give a shit if you can read his posts or not.............

Only kidding, I'm sure he will change his color just for you folks. :cwl::crackup:

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Just in case you haven't noticed BigD is from New Jersey. He doesn't give a shit if you can read his posts or not.............

Only kidding, I'm sure he will change his color just for you folks. :cwl::crackup:
Lol, if he doesnt give a shit why should we? Only a dumb ass would keep posting KNOWING that nobody can read what they post.

Seriously? You really do not think a GT500 is not going to get extra attention. Good luck with that. :like::clap:
He;s getting a black gt500, looks like a black gt350. same same

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Maybe this guy I talked to when I got my 2016 GT350 had the same point of view, When I pulled up to his new C7 Corvette, he said, "oh, your Mustang" and he had that attitude that makes you want to smack'em.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
...or exterior fit and finish, as some pictures of the GT500 seem to indicate....
What photos? I haven't seen any issues with the exterior other than the wear and tear they got at the Vegas and other tracks.

Bladex10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
That is the reason why im into Mustangs to begin with, I like flying under the radar and not driving around in a car that gets attention because people think its an expensive super car. There about to be alot of C8 Corvette owners driving around in their $60k mid engine "super car" acting like they are driving a $200k Ferrari and its completely turned me off from that car from the start.
Sponsored