Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ohh Emmmm Geee you mean the GT350 that got cylinder head changes? Man you make it so easy to wreck your comments with simple common sense reading and comprehension goes a long way you should try it!

Here Ill even do some leg work for you.

Read this thread on the GT350!

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2019-gt350-dyno-by-motortrend.127187/
I don’t care if it got a blower. My point is Ford low balls and Chevy sells wold tickets. I have no idea what your point is. Other than hate.. got you running around in logical circles like a dog chasing it's tail.
Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Garbage Motors is famous for sending out RINGER cars. That's why nobody can get the times they claim. Fiat dodge with the demon, they do the same thing:lipssealed:
Fiat is pretty good with 1/4 mile times. They low ball also bu their 0-60 times are ludicrous. But fords aren’t much better. 0-60 times aren’t for American muscle cars. It’s for ricers, awds, and mid engine cars.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
You seem super negative. Maybe you just think differently about cars than I do. I'm more of a road course guy and I don't really like power adders (especially super chargers), so the GT500 was never a huge deal to me. You don't seem very honest to me either, because you don't own a GT500. If you love the GT500 so much, why don't you have one? And why do you care so much? Seems like you are just bad mouthing Ford for no good reason.

From my perspective, the GT350 and R especially were so great that Ford has had nothing to prove. Ford already kicked everyone with an awesome flat plane crank engine and carbon fiber wheels. Now Porsche and Ferrari are trying to play catch up adding carbon fiber wheels to more of their cars, and GM is talking about a flat plane crank engine. The GT350 set the world on its heels, and the R models are still even after 4 1/2 years difficult to get at MSRP. That is a HUGE SUCCESS!

So from my perspective, Ford had no reason to release the GT500 at all. They already had a world beater halo car that everyone wanted. They already proved they could build big supercharged power with the GT500 from just a few years ago. I see no reason at all that they should be in any kind of hurry to release the GT500. The other car companies are offering me too products that copy off the original and best Ford GT500. No need to keep building/doing the same thing over and over again. Obviously you don't want one since you don't have the last version in your garage. You just want to read about it or something.
Huh? Do you read my posts or assume?

Im no GT500 fan. Its long over due over weight and in a 5 year old chassis.

The GT350 however I will agree that engine is THEEEE greatest sounding american V8 at just over 100hp per liter. The engine alone is worth price of admission for the GT350.

That car kicks ass and honestly I love seeing NA cars making 500+ more than some supercharged 5.2 making 760.

Just like the Katech 800hp LT1 NA engine thats a monster and I bet its an absolute riot to drive. Id love to see 800hp NA in a Z06 and send the Z06 back to its roots as a big hp NA car in the C8.

im critical of ford about the GT500 IMO the whole projects been an abortion and an exercise in day late dollar short.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Huh? Do you read my posts or assume?

Im no GT500 fan. Its long over due over weight and in a 5 year old chassis.

The GT350 however I will agree that engine is THEEEE greatest sounding american V8 at just over 100hp per liter. The engine alone is worth price of admission for the GT350.

That car kicks ass and honestly I love seeing NA cars making 500+ more than some supercharged 5.2 making 760.

Just like the Katech 800hp LT1 NA engine thats a monster and I bet its an absolute riot to drive. Id love to see 800hp NA in a Z06 and send the Z06 back to its roots as a big hp NA car in the C8.

im critical of ford about the GT500 IMO the whole projects been an abortion and an exercise in day late dollar short.
No - I don't remember all of your posts and what exactly you have said in the past. And I'm not going to go through your history.

On the Katech engine. That's a brand new aftermarket thing. You could do a 5.2 XS swap into your GT, if you want the Ford version. I bet that engine would be awesome in your Mustang. And fast if you have the right tires.

I'm bummed Chevy didn't make a Z/28 yet. I wonder if they will? What an abortion of a project, huh?

SVTSNAKE355

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
hothands
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
No - I don't remember all of your posts and what exactly you have said in the past. And I'm not going to go through your history.

On the Katech engine. That's a brand new aftermarket thing. You could do a 5.2 XS swap into your GT, if you want the Ford version. I bet that engine would be awesome in your Mustang. And fast if you have the right tires.

I'm bummed Chevy didn't make a Z/28 yet. I wonder if they will? What an abortion of a project, huh?
The GT350 R destroyed the chances of a new z28.:crackup:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
0-60 times aren’t for American muscle cars. It’s for ricers, awds, and mid engine cars.
Just sprinkle some sugar on those grapes.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The 5.2 580hp aluminator xs wont work in a gen3 car.

Id be better off doing Bret Barber ported heads and Cobra Jet along with comp cams and torque converter for the A10.

As for the Z28? I dunno GM could still stuff the latest and geatest multimatic suspension under a 6rh gen make it light as possible amd use the 495hp LT2 from the C8 before the 6th gen dies.

Or Id rather see a DOHC 550+ HP Z28 before the 6th gen dies personally.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apparently you havnt seen the kind of lap times a ZL1 or better yet a ZL1 1LE runs.

GM hasnt needed a Z28. Although Id still like to see a 550+hp NA Z28 before the car dies off again.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just sprinkle some sugar on those grapes.
No idea what you’re talking about since I own a Chevy and have owned many. I do know You and notagain are having a little C8 circle jerk

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
No the camaros shitty sales have done that.

Also why has this thread turned into a mustang vs Camaro debate?

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Garbage Motors is famous for sending out RINGER cars. That's why nobody can get the times they claim. Fiat dodge with the demon, they do the same thing:lipssealed:
Every Demon ( all of three lol) I see here barely gets low 11's at the track.. and are super easy to beat on the street. The one guy almost came to tears when my 'just a Mustang' schooled him lmao.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The one guy almost came to tears when my 'just a Mustang' schooled him lmao.
on behalf of humanity, we thank you for dishing out much needed beat downs. Now if we could somehow harness these impromptu lessons in superiority and might makes right and apply them to real problems, like Hong Kong, trade imbalance, fires in the African continent (oh and that Amazon side-show), ebola, etc we could truly elevate the species...
/sarc

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
on behalf of humanity, we thank you for dishing out much needed beat downs. Now if we could somehow harness these impromptu lessons in superiority and might makes right and apply them to real problems, like Hong Kong, trade imbalance, fires in the African continent (oh and that Amazon side-show), ebola, etc we could truly elevate the species...
/sarc
Huh? I COULDN'T CARE LESS about Africa or Hong Kong.

SVTSNAKE355

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
hothands
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
No the camaros shitty sales have done that.

Also why has this thread turned into a mustang vs Camaro debate?
The last one was discounted almost 30 k just to move them off the lots.:cwl:

SVTSNAKE355

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
hothands
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
Every Demon ( all of three lol) I see here barely gets low 11's at the track.. and are super easy to beat on the street. The one guy almost came to tears when my 'just a Mustang' schooled him lmao.
I believe it, no one has done that 9.6 yet that I have seen in a demon.good kill though:like:
Sponsored