Sponsored

It's HERE! 🎉 Elite Series Sequential Foglight for 2018+ Ford Mustang | Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Do you have an update on this? It's been 15 weeks. I would accept a refund. They are packed and ready to ship to you once you provide the shipping label.
Hey Dave,

I am sorry for this experience as our social media community manger. Unfortunately, I'm unable to process returns in my position.

Please give us a buzz at your convenience and our team will happily take care of you.

314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST
Email: [email protected].

We're fully staffed here at the headquarters and ready to assist you!
Sponsored

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
@Diode Dynamics Just wanted to let you know I got mine in from AmericanMuscle, installed them and have 0 issues. I had to adjust the DRL sleeve just a touch, but no big and they work and look killer!

They only critique I have is that I wished the animation were longer and more elaborate! Other than that they are 💯

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Well I think my right lamp may have just died. the amber turning still works, but the white running lights started flickering last night and then finally stopped flickering and now only two of the outer white bulbs seem to light up. I will check and monitor if it was just the cold weather and can resolve itself.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Good afternoon!

Any update regarding your issue?

If unresolved, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to take care of you!

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
Well I think my right lamp may have just died. the amber turning still works, but the white running lights started flickering last night and then finally stopped flickering and now only two of the outer white bulbs seem to light up. I will check and monitor if it was just the cold weather and can resolve itself.

I'm having the same issue with the white LEDs. I had it with the passenger side and replaced it recently, but now got the same issue in the driver side and it's becoming even worse as you see in the video.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

I'm having the same issue with the white LEDs. I had it with the passenger side and replaced it recently, but now got the same issue in the driver side and it's becoming even worse as you see in the video.
Sorry to hear about the frustration and inconvenience.

I understand the hassle of having to remove and replace a product.

Our team will happily get you a replacement set out and additionally look into the product information to track the production batch and research this report.

Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to help you arrange a replacement set!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Same issue and never resolved itself so would have to get replacement. but I guess it could happen again. is your DRL adapter used? I did not use the adapters since I did not want continuous DRL.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
ZQ7xjSI.png

Our Tax Refund Sale is LIVE! 🚨 Visit our website to SAVE!

➡ Up to 15% OFF All Lighting Upgrades

➡ 15% OFF Stage Series Rock Lights & HitchMount LED Pods

➡ 10% OFF Elite Series JL/JT Headlights

➡ Free US Shipping on any order over $300!

No coupon code is required.

Click HERE to shop your ride!

John C.

Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 3/13/2023. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes. Excludes items with pre-order status.

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
Same issue and never resolved itself so would have to get replacement. but I guess it could happen again. is your DRL adapter used? I did not use the adapters since I did not want continuous DRL.
No I didn't want it DRL as well. Now the white is dead.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

⌛THE CLOCK IS TICKING... ⌛

NOW
is your chance to SAVE up to 15% sitewide on your favorite Diode Dynamics LED lighting products.

➡ Up to 15% OFF LED Lighting Upgrades
➡ Free US Shipping on any order over $300!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW

qD4beIR.jpg

Did you know?
You can find all of the products we offer for your vehicle using our vehicle finder tool! Simply enter the year, make, and model.

SALE EXPIRES 11:59 P.M. MONDAY, MARCH 13TH, 2023.

Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or any previous orders. Excludes items with pre-order status.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

🚨 Our Memorial Day Sale is LIVE!!! 🚨

➡ Up to 15% OFF Sitewide
➡ 10% OFF JL/JT Elite Series Headlights
➡ Free US Shipping on any orders over $300!

Excluded: F150 Elite Series Headlights, and F150 Elite Series Fog Lights

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 6/2/2023. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

Saleen90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Installed these about 3 weeks ago now. Absolutely love them especially with the yellow fogs.
However, I guess with the humidity and rain we have been getting down here in south florida the passenger side is fogging up pretty badly. Even leaving the lights on to try and heat up the lens it still doesn't get rid of it nor leaving it in the sun. The driver side is fine completely fine.
Never had this issue with my stock combination lights for the entire life of the vehicle which I have had for 4 years.

For the amount of money these cost I would expect OEM like seals and venting.

Contacted Diode about it and they suggested to remove the back cap of the housing to let the moisture air escape faster.

All I know is if I cant reach the back cap by just removing the belly pan and I end up having to take off the entire bumper then the stock lights are going back on and these diodes dynamics are being returned.

20230525_125314.jpg

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Installed these about 3 weeks ago now. Absolutely love them especially with the yellow fogs.
However, I guess with the humidity and rain we have been getting down here in south florida the passenger side is fogging up pretty badly. Even leaving the lights on to try and heat up the lens it still doesn't get rid of it nor leaving it in the sun. The driver side is fine completely fine.
Never had this issue with my stock combination lights for the entire life of the vehicle which I have had for 4 years.

For the amount of money these cost I would expect OEM like seals and venting.

Contacted Diode about it and they suggested to remove the back cap of the housing to let the moisture air escape faster.

All I know is if I cant reach the back cap by just removing the belly pan and I end up having to take off the entire bumper then the stock lights are going back on and these diodes dynamics are being returned.

20230525_125314.jpg
Hey there!

We hate to see this report come through on our end. However, contacting our customer service team is the best option as you've proceeded to do.

Our Mustang Combination Lamps are proudly made right here in St.Louis Missouri with pride. These include an 8-year warranty if the condensation issue doesn't resolve itself with the instructions provided by our team.

Please, feel free to contact our team again at your preferred convenience to get a set of functioning lamps for your ride. Thank you!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

⏳ LAST CHANCE! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SAVE! ⏳

➡ Up to 15% OFF All Lighting Upgrades
➡ FREE US Shipping on any order over $300!

No coupon code is required.

Click HERE to shop lighting upgrades for your ride!

🚨 Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 06/02/2023. Cannot be combined with other coupon code 🚨

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored