Sponsored

It's HERE! 🎉 Elite Series Sequential Foglight for 2018+ Ford Mustang | Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Also hyper flashing Periodically,not sure if it has something to do with the moisture or not ,hopefully they do right and they fix the issues they are having with thes "brand new lights"or im gonna go out on Kill something.
Hey there!

I am truly sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

Please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (314) 205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, and our service representatives would be happy to assist you regarding this issue.

We'll be glad to get you squared away, you don't need to worry our hassle-free warranty has you covered!

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Sponsored

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Hey there!

Please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (314) 205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, and our service representatives would be happy to assist you regarding this issue.

We'll be glad to get you squared away, you don't need to worry our hassle-free warranty has you covered!

Thank you. I sent a few emails

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there!

Anything for the Mach 1?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PREM
Also hyper flashing Periodically,not sure if it has something to do with the moisture or not ,hopefully they do right and they fix the issues they are having with thes "brand new lights"or im gonna go out on Kill something.
I had a chance to email diode dynamics and they said that they have had some more people report the issue. They don't believe it to be a problem with all mustangs but just some of them. They told me that it will be at least 1-2 more weeks before they have any more information. I will let you all know if I hear anything.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
That's correct - our team is working on this now and we will share any updates on this thread as well.

Please don't worry! Anyone who does see the hyperblink on the dash will be taken care of to resolve the issue. Thanks!

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

We're proud to offer this product to the Mustang community.

Please, feel free to PM us for a free US shipping code anytime!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
John C.
What is a "US shipping code..."?

CoolRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Any update when these will be back in stock??

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Any update when these will be back in stock??
If you place an order today, you will reserve a set of our Elite Series Combination Fog Lamp for 2018-2021 Ford Mustang estimated to ship in 6-8 weeks.

If you wait 6-8 weeks to place an order, the backorder status could be longer or shorter depending on many factors.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PREM
I'm curious to know if anyone else has installed these lights on a 2021?

The lights look and function normally on mine, but the interior gauge hyper flashes. I was told that out of all the units they've sold so far, my car was the only one with this issue.
I have the same issue and I received an email just yesterday from diode dynamics that says they were unable to replicate the issue and find a solution at this time. So I guess the option for those of you who run into the Hyperflashing issue is to either return them or stick with it. They said they will continue to look into it but currently, they don't have a solution for this issue.

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
Im trying to put the purple wire in and it's impossible to get it all the way. it seems the rubber (isolator thing) in the way.

any solution Diode dynamics?

edit: got this problem in both sides

20220215_133249.jpg

20220215_133313.jpg

20220215_133445.jpg

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Im trying to put the purple wire in and it's impossible to get it all the way. it seems the rubber (isolator thing) in the way.

any solution Diode dynamics?

edit: got this problem in both sides

20220215_133249.jpg

20220215_133313.jpg

20220215_133445.jpg
Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out and we're truly sorry for the delay while installing our product.

It appears the heat sink is a touch too low on the purple wire lead. The heatsink needs to be pulled back slightly from the pin and this will solve the interference for proper fitment.

Additionally, please ensure it is rotated to match the other connectors, with a thick part at the bottom. It should clip into place when fully seated!

If you still need assistance, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to help you.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out and we're truly sorry for the delay while installing our product.

It appears the heat sink is a touch too low on the purple wire lead. The heatsink needs to be pulled back slightly from the pin and this will solve the interference for proper fitment.

Additionally, please ensure it is rotated to match the other connectors, with a thick part at the bottom. It should clip into place when fully seated!

If you still need assistance, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to help you.

John C.
Diode Dynamics
it worked thanks.

but in the passenger side, because of the other connectors aren't seated properly with a thick part at the bottom( I tried but they keep rotating) and without putting back the yellow cover(because I can't click it into the place with it there [only on the passenger side]), I have the foglight always on. Also both the sequential lights are on even when I turned off the switch.

here is the emergency lights were on but you can see the passenger fog light is on and when turning on the foglight switch, the other side turned on too(luckily). As you can see I paired it with the RTR grille led lights at the same time and they seem working perfectly together.

20220216_225916.jpg

Screenshot_20220217-185355_Gallery.jpg

steve0s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVE
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP 2.3 Mustang
it worked thanks.

but in the passenger side, because of the other connectors aren't seated properly with a thick part at the bottom( I tried but they keep rotating) and without putting back the yellow cover(because I can't click it into the place with it there [only on the passenger side]), I have the foglight always on. Also both the sequential lights are on even when I turned off the switch.

here is the emergency lights were on but you can see the passenger fog light is on and when turning on the foglight switch, the other side turned on too(luckily). As you can see I paired it with the RTR grille led lights at the same time and they seem working perfectly together.

20220216_225916.jpg

Screenshot_20220217-185355_Gallery.jpg
So your running the RTR harness and the Diode harness together?! I run the RTR lights and grill also but wasn't going to use the diode harness since the RTR lights are my DRL's.
Sponsored