Sponsored

It's HERE! 🎉 Elite Series Sequential Foglight for 2018+ Ford Mustang | Diode Dynamics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PREM
Definitely looking into this further, very odd because it seems hit or miss to some extent. We did test on a few vehicles here before release, and didn't see this. But we are working to get some more testers so our engineers can replicate here and correct it! Thanks for your patience.
If I lived closer to St. Louis I would totally let you all look at my car to see why, but that is a little too far away for me.
Sponsored

regachoz01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
I'm curious to know if anyone else has installed these lights on a 2021?

The lights look and function normally on mine, but the interior gauge hyper flashes. I was told that out of all the units they've sold so far, my car was the only one with this issue.
Does it work perfectly now?

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Does it work perfectly now?
I returned them for a refund. May eventually buy them again if they ever figure out why it does this on some cars.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
I recently installed a set last weekend ,was able to do it while the bumper cover was on..everything worked fine ..It did intermittent the passenger side with a hyper flash inside the car ..then went away ..never came back .

Sponsored

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
I recently installed a set last weekend ,was able to do it while the bumper cover was on..everything worked fine ..It did intermittent the passenger side with a hyper flash inside the car ..then went away ..never came back .
how do u do it without removing the bumper? i would like to try

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
What @LOL WUT said ,unless it's a S550 that's been lowered with 20s .The one I installed had huge holes in the inner fenders from the tires eating them .made the job even easier to install the new turn signals .

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you remove the belly pan you can take them off and put new ones on. On the drivers side you have to remove the horn and on the passenger side you have to remove the plug for the windshield washer fluid. But it isn't too hard. Would be easier with a lift instead of laying on your back as I did.

Sponsored

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
If you remove the belly pan you can take them off and put new ones on. On the drivers side you have to remove the horn and on the passenger side you have to remove the plug for the windshield washer fluid. But it isn't too hard. Would be easier with a lift instead of laying on your back as I did.
Like someone else said, it’s far easier to just take the front wheels off and access through the fender liners. You avoid having to remove things like the washer fluid reservoir plug.

With that being said, I installed mine the first time like you did and didn’t have to remove the horn. It just took some finagling on that side.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like someone else said, it’s far easier to just take the front wheels off and access through the fender liners. You avoid having to remove things like the washer fluid reservoir plug.

With that being said, I installed mine the first time like you did and didn’t have to remove the horn. It just took some finagling on that side.
Fair enough, I probably could have done it without taking the horn off.

It is probably easiest to take the wheels off and remove the fender liner.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda

Fair enough, I probably could have done it without taking the horn off.

It is probably easiest to take the wheels off and remove the fender liner.
Yes .it's pretty easy that only hard part was I did not have the supplied tiny screwdriver that it was supposed to come with it ,how did that purple wire go for you guys ?

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Also hyper flashing Periodically,not sure if it has something to do with the moisture or not ,hopefully they do right and they fix the issues they are having with thes "brand new lights"or im gonna go out on Kill something.
Sponsored