It's HERE! 🎉 Elite Series Sequential Foglight for 2018+ Ford Mustang | Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Also hyper flashing Periodically,not sure if it has something to do with the moisture or not ,hopefully they do right and they fix the issues they are having with thes "brand new lights"or im gonna go out on Kill something.
Hey there!

I am truly sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

Please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (314) 205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, and our service representatives would be happy to assist you regarding this issue.

We'll be glad to get you squared away, you don't need to worry our hassle-free warranty has you covered!

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Advertisement

Orange devil

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Hey there!

Please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (314) 205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, and our service representatives would be happy to assist you regarding this issue.

We'll be glad to get you squared away, you don't need to worry our hassle-free warranty has you covered!

Thank you. I sent a few emails

ChitownStang

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there!

Anything for the Mach 1?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PREM
Also hyper flashing Periodically,not sure if it has something to do with the moisture or not ,hopefully they do right and they fix the issues they are having with thes "brand new lights"or im gonna go out on Kill something.
I had a chance to email diode dynamics and they said that they have had some more people report the issue. They don't believe it to be a problem with all mustangs but just some of them. They told me that it will be at least 1-2 more weeks before they have any more information. I will let you all know if I hear anything.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
That's correct - our team is working on this now and we will share any updates on this thread as well.

Please don't worry! Anyone who does see the hyperblink on the dash will be taken care of to resolve the issue. Thanks!

Advertisement

94 - AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake - 1
Advertisement