Sponsored

It's HERE! 🎉 Elite Series Sequential Foglight for 2018+ Ford Mustang | Diode Dynamics

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
They look like they are packed very good. Now put them under the christmas tree. :wink: :crackup:
Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
They look like they are packed very good. Now put them under the christmas tree. :wink: :crackup:
haha they won't last till T-Giving! Getting the bumper painted and everything installed with in a couple of weeks...hopefully!

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Hey there!

It's important to compare the factory fog lamp assembly retails for $1000 brand new compared to our Elite Series Combination Fog Lamp for 2018-2021 Ford Mustang that is proudly built right here in the US at our facility in St.Louis, Missouri.

They're also engineered and designed here for a focus on maximal performance and the highest standards of quality on the market. Our engineers have designed our combination lamp to be the best possible product offer for Ford Mustang owners and are backed by an 8-year warranty.

Our fog lamps have been completely redesigned with a bigger optic to provide far more intense output, sharper cut-off, and a wider beam pattern compared to the factory fog lamp projector.

Plus, we've designed these with an added sequential LED turn signal, programmable speed, unique startup sequence, and a smoked bezel for a more aggressive appearance that pairs great with the factory headlights!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Good job. I like the lights a lot. The coin is negligible for me since they are American made and not Chitown specials.

Let the Chitown lovers eat cake!

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
haha they won't last till T-Giving! Getting the bumper painted and everything installed with in a couple of weeks...hopefully!
Mine arrived yesterday but won't install them till I get some parts like grilles so i swap everything at once when removing the bumper

Sponsored

s1stl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
haha fair enough! Sitting in the pick up with my new bumper waiting for the body shop appointment
20211104_134734.jpg
20211104_134721.jpg
No way! I'm getting that exact bumper. Should be here in a few weeks. Hopefully when the foglights arrive, lol. Can't wait to see how it all looks on your car.

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
guys can someone confirm if it works perfectly with rtr grille with the leds? thinking to get the grille soon

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
No way! I'm getting that exact bumper. Should be here in a few weeks. Hopefully when the foglights arrive, lol. Can't wait to see how it all looks on your car.
I hope you bought from Air Design directly and not from Steeda.

Sponsored

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
Anyone install in a 2020 GT? I’m interested, but don’t like doing installs twice if they hyperflash. I’ll wait until revised units are released if so.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Hey all, appreciate your patience! Our robotic sealing equipment was down for a few days due to a blown seal, but it's back up and we're shipping a lot now - should be all caught up very soon.

I have 2 questions regarding this product when being located in EU with a EU specced 2020 First - is this just plug and play on the EU as well? Second - are these or will they become available at a EU located dealer? If I get them shipped from you guys the price nearly doubles due to import fee and taxes

Thanks! Ras, Denmark
Hey Ras, appreciate your interest but we cannot confirm EU compatibility at this time. We will be working on it slowly, as we test and confirm with some of our dealers overseas. We know that changes will be needed on firmware and probably connectors, so it will probably be sometime in 2022.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PREM
Anyone install in a 2020 GT? I’m interested, but don’t like doing installs twice if they hyperflash. I’ll wait until revised units are released if so.
I would wait to install or buy them right now. I installed these lights today on my 2020 GT Premium and they were hyper flashing. Uninstalled them and put the OG's back on. I called Diode Dynamics and they said they will look into why this is happening since now they have more than one customer with the same issue. Funny enough when you look at the turn signals from the outside they don't go any faster but the sound inside is extremely annoying. So something is up with these fog/turn signals...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PREM
I'm curious to know if anyone else has installed these lights on a 2021?

The lights look and function normally on mine, but the interior gauge hyper flashes. I was told that out of all the units they've sold so far, my car was the only one with this issue.
Yours isn't the only one now, My 2020 GT is having the same issue, called Diode Dynamics to let them know. We will see where it goes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Definitely looking into this further, very odd because it seems hit or miss to some extent. We did test on a few vehicles here before release, and didn't see this. But we are working to get some more testers so our engineers can replicate here and correct it! Thanks for your patience.
Sponsored