Sponsored

It's HERE! 🎉 Elite Series Sequential Foglight for 2018+ Ford Mustang | Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost

CoolRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Are these available yet? Any forum discount??

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Im still waiting on mine. I called them two weeks ago and they said at that time sometime in October?. If you get an update post it. Thanks

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Im still waiting on mine. I called them two weeks ago and they said at that time sometime in October?. If you get an update post it. Thanks
Good friend of mine reached out to them earlier this week .The response was the first batch of pre orders were shipped this week .

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
We have begun shipping pre-orders here at Diode Dynamics! 🎉

Unfortunately, we don't offer any discount codes. However, we do offer free shipping to all US forum members. Please, feel free to send us a direct message for a code!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/elite-series-combination-fog-lamp-for-2018-2021-ford-mustang-pair.html

Thank you for your patience!

We've begun shipping our Elite Series Combination Fog Lamp for 2018-2021 Ford Mustang and will continue to package and process orders throughout the month of October.

Stay tuned for updated tracking information via email!

Sponsored

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
We have begun shipping pre-orders here at Diode Dynamics! 🎉

Unfortunately, we don't offer any discount codes. However, we do offer free shipping to all US forum members. Please, feel free to send us a direct message for a code!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/elite-series-combination-fog-lamp-for-2018-2021-ford-mustang-pair.html

Thank you for your patience!

We've begun shipping our Elite Series Combination Fog Lamp for 2018-2021 Ford Mustang and will continue to package and process orders throughout the month of October.

Stay tuned for updated tracking information via email!
Seems like amazing product. Much cheaper then a factory replacement and has alot more cool factor .Great job guys👍

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Hey, when are my lights shipping out.
All shipping updates will be provided by email.

If you need further assistance regarding your order status, go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to provide more information regarding your order status.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Sponsored

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine in the mail yesterday and installed earlier this morning. These lights are as good quality, if not better, than the OEM units. Install is very straight forward. There is not need to remove the entire front bumper; just remove the belly pan. I had some trouble with installing the DRL harness (but that's probably because I've never done anything like that before) and ultimately decided not to use it. The only issue I'm having is the the turn indicator on the gauges is hyper flashing, similar to what switchbacks did on the 15-17s.

IMG_6676.jpg

s1stl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Looks good. Thanks for the update!

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
I got mine in the mail yesterday and installed earlier this morning. These lights are as good quality, if not better, than the OEM units. Install is very straight forward. There is not need to remove the entire front bumper; just remove the belly pan. I had some trouble with installing the DRL harness (but that's probably because I've never done anything like that before) and ultimately decided not to use it. The only issue I'm having is the the turn indicator on the gauges is hyper flashing, similar to what switchbacks did on the 15-17s.

IMG_6676.jpg

Great. When did you order them?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)