• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas ISO/WANTED : Manual Grabber blue GT premium or Manual 2015-17 Procharged GT premium

Jojo_Slick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John.
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mazda rx7 1994 Mazda rx7 2001 f250
Grabber blue : Bolt ons are a bonus/ suspension mods
2015-17 Centrifugal supercharger heavily preferred, already have a top mount supercharger.
Show me what you've got for sale! Closer to Texas the better.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I see them come and go over the year. some sick ones, im sure another will pop up.

OP
OP
Jojo_Slick

Jojo_Slick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John.
Vehicle(s)
I see them come and go over the year. some sick ones, im sure another will pop up.
I KNOW! I saw one that was for sale a few months ago that was EXACTLY what i wanted for a grabber blue car. I was needless to say, rather sad.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, I saw everyone fo them that came through here. I personally wanted the Roush bumper one, man it was clean! like 30k worth of mods, I think he had it listed for 40-50k which it sold instantly.

I mean.. my car was mid 20s I couldn't afford a loaded car like that, but my point is, I see some nasty stuff coming through here. Mid 30s too with all the work that I would want done on the cars. Pretty reasonable pricing when you factor in the time/effort/labor/for getting parts and labor.

Also, part sales are becoming scarce, so things are going to cost more to do yourself now.

OP
OP
Jojo_Slick

Jojo_Slick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John.
Vehicle(s)
Yep, I saw everyone fo them that came through here. I personally wanted the Roush bumper one, man it was clean! like 30k worth of mods, I think he had it listed for 40-50k which it sold instantly.

I mean.. my car was mid 20s I couldn't afford a loaded car like that, but my point is, I see some nasty stuff coming through here. Mid 30s too with all the work that I would want done on the cars. Pretty reasonable pricing when you factor in the time/effort/labor/for getting parts and labor.

Also, part sales are becoming scarce, so things are going to cost more to do yourself now.
Yeah I should be able to get what I want hopefully, Budget is around 32kish. Just a matter of time, but i'm impatient lmao.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I should be able to get what I want hopefully, Budget is around 32kish. Just a matter of time, but i'm impatient lmao.
Summer is probably hard time to buy, as people are going to want to drive them, vs selling. I feel like selling/buying game is same as motorcycles, fall everyone sells, spring they buy the next newest thing out. summer, they ride it, fall/winter sell, rinse repeat.

OP
OP
Jojo_Slick

Jojo_Slick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John.
Vehicle(s)
Summer is probably hard time to buy, as people are going to want to drive them, vs selling. I feel like selling/buying game is same as motorcycles, fall everyone sells, spring they buy the next newest thing out. summer, they ride it, fall/winter sell, rinse repeat.
Ha I know about that, Ironically the whole reason i'm buying a stang is because I had a 12 point leg break and I'm recovering from it. Cant get in my damn truck and probably wont be able to walk right for a few years. Motocross bikes are a great idea in theory, poor execution on my part lmao.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Ha I know about that, Ironically the whole reason i'm buying a stang is because I had a 12 point leg break and I'm recovering from it. Cant get in my damn truck and probably wont be able to walk right for a few years. Motocross bikes are a great idea in theory, poor execution on my part lmao.
good luck man! hope you get a good deal. I will try and remember this thread if I see a GB gt post.

Sponsored

2017grabberblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp
Grabber blue : Bolt ons are a bonus/ suspension mods
2015-17 Centrifugal supercharger heavily preferred, already have a top mount supercharger.
Show me what you've got for sale! Closer to Texas the better.
I got a 17 track pack with a d1 procharger and only 9,500 miles on it and a ton of extra work