• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida [ISO] PP1 wheels/tires & pbd ngauge

RapidRed904

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keana
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Looking for a set of pp1 wheels and tires, also a pbd ngauge or ucal located in jacksonville fl but will drive up to 4 hours away for the right deal and will also entertain shipping, please none with curb rash. Will also entertain other wheel and tire setups just not looking to spend an insane amount. Thanks!
Sponsored

IntenseGT

In The Air of The Night
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19' GT MT PP1 PREM AE MR - MAGNETIC
How much are you looking to spend on pp1 wheels and tires?

OP
OP
RapidRed904

RapidRed904

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keana
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
ive got a mint set, 5k miles on them. I’m in palm beach if you’re willing to make the drive.
Any pictures? Also do they come with tpms sensors? Very interested and willing to make the journey.

Sponsored

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 2500 high country
What do you want to spend for n gauge from pbd? Not even 6 months old. Car was put back to stock have all original stuff and windshield mount?

OP
OP
RapidRed904

RapidRed904

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keana
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
What do you want to spend for n gauge from pbd? Not even 6 months old. Car was put back to stock have all original stuff and windshield mount?
Im seeing them go on the facebook groups for anywhere from 250-350 unmarried. If its in good condition and works as it should i will pay in the 300-350 range for it shipped

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 2500 high country
It’s was just purchased and I put stock tune back into my mustang so I would mean it’s unlocked? Was prurchased from pbd

OP
OP
RapidRed904

RapidRed904

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keana
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
It’s was just purchased and I put stock tune back into my mustang so I would mean it’s unlocked? Was prurchased from pbd
You should be able to plug it in and go to device settings and it should show you the unmarried status

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 2500 high country
Let me check when I get home today

Sponsored

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 2500 high country
Just checked said still married? So I don’t know why? I put car back to stock? Any value to you?

OP
OP
RapidRed904

RapidRed904

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keana
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Just checked said still married? So I don’t know why? I put car back to stock? Any value to you?
If you still have the car you can unmarry it.

Last edited:

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 2500 high country
Pbd said it doesn’t unmarry anymore?

Dtmlloyd

Threads
Reaction score