MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
@Classic Lover Let me ask __you__ something ...

What's your point? Seriously, you registered, and have just babbled about a Dodge product from post one. Self appointed Dodge police? Retired and nothing better to do? 15 year old basement dweller working on their internet persona?

I mean really, what's your end game? Why are you here? You're clearly not interested in talking about anything Mustang related, you're singularly focused on some kind of Dodge crusade, it seems like a silly waste of time.
Sponsored

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
@Classic Lover Let me ask __you__ something ...

What's your point? Seriously, you registered, and have just babbled about a Dodge product from post one. Self appointed Dodge police? Retired and nothing better to do? 15 year old basement dweller working on their internet persona?

I mean really, what's your end game? Why are you here? You're clearly not interested in talking about anything Mustang related, you're singularly focused on some kind of Dodge crusade, it seems like a silly waste of time.
If you go back and read my first comment in this thread you will see I was saying it is just a matter of time before a gt500 goes faster than 10.61. Others in this thread then started commenting saying the Dodge or Chevy guys would say a demon or Camaro would be stock with a seat pulled and a res delete. Voodoo called the demon a post shifter or something like that and others walked a similar line. When I saw that I thought I should get a few facts out there for you guys that maybe you hadn’t thought of before. I didn’t start this fight, I will however be happy to finish it. Also your statement that I don’t care about or like mustangs is obviously premature on your part, you don’t even by your own admission know If I’m retired or 15.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Yeah and you have to have a VIN to order a demon windshield too, that does not make it aftermarket.
Holy cow. What I told you is crystal clear and I figured you'd muck it up.

I'll help clarify, just for you. FP parts are considered aftermarket by Ford as well as FP. They state as much in numerous disclaimers. This is true even if the part they are selling is the exact same as an OEM piece but in another box.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy cow. What I told you is crystal clear and I figured you'd muck it up.

I'll help clarify, just for you. FP parts are considered aftermarket by Ford as well as FP. They state as much in numerous disclaimers. This is true even if the part they are selling is the exact same as an OEM piece but in another box.
I know I have seen the boxes although I didn’t know Ford calls it aftermarket, just to be clear it’s not aftermarket is it, I mean it’s made in the same place, it’s the same exact thing just put in different boxes, You can’t think that’s aftermarket if you are buying it for the car it goes on. So I guess other companies use silly legal disclaimers too.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Still not stock. End thread!

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know I have seen the boxes although I didn’t know Ford calls it aftermarket, just to be clear it’s not aftermarket is it, I mean it’s made in the same place, it’s the same exact thing just put in different boxes, You can’t think that’s aftermarket if you are buying it for the car it goes on. So I guess other companies use silly legal disclaimers too.
Sigh.

zzzz Capture.JPG

Is that clear enough for you?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I was talking about the GT500 from post #1. All this babbling about demons is just noise.

Sponsored

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sigh.

zzzz Capture.JPG

Is that clear enough for you?
I think this rather helps my point. Just to be clear FP sells the same exact thing that is put on cars and trucks as they get built. So I guess buying a 5.2 engine to put in your gt350 is aftermarket acording to Ford. Wow very silly. But hey I might just run with this lol you guys do. One more time if it’s parts built for and with that car from the beginning, I don’t care what they call it, it’s stock.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-1012-M

Hey look guys I found some aftermarket parts for your mustang, Everyone with a 2015+ mustang, that’s stock we get them when we order the car. Me no they’re from FP so they’re not stock trust me, Them, you moron if they came with your car and you order them for your car it’s stock. Me NO Way it says FP is aftermarket therefore not stock that simple. Them, o go away.

Look guys, FP sells stock parts that they call aftermarket, why? Legal nonsense that’s why. Dodge sold the stock demon crate as aftermarket, why? Legal nonsense that’s why.

Last edited:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
giphy (1).gif

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
You guys crack me up.
Dodhe record is 10.4, because that is stock. Crate parts are 1-dodge stated aftermarket, 2 not street legal (which is EXACTLY why it MUSTbe called aftermarket by dodge)
If you remove the street legal part, then the cobrajet becomes part of the contest

Btw, every car can run on race gas and be sold, a car cannot be sold that CAN ONLY run on race gas.

Face it, gt500 is the new king.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys crack me up.
Dodhe record is 10.4, because that is stock. Crate parts are 1-dodge stated aftermarket, 2 not street legal (which is EXACTLY why it MUSTbe called aftermarket by dodge)
If you remove the street legal part, then the cobrajet becomes part of the contest

Btw, every car can run on race gas and be sold, a car cannot be sold that CAN ONLY run on race gas.

Face it, gt500 is the new king.
Just to be clear the crate does not per say make the car non street legal, race PCM installed is street legal. Yes I know you can put race gas in most cars, point is the demon was designed to run it, I mean it’s so clear dodge could not sell the car with that PCM, for one it would not meet EPA standards to sell. The demon is the only stock car that can be non or street legal at the push of a button. I think your comment was very revealing, some of you guys just can’t take the fact the there is faster American cars out there than the gt500. Your “Face it the gt500 is the new king” quote is simply not true, the demon, zr1, and Tesla p100d all have faster 1/4 mile time as of now than the Gt500. To say otherwise is simply untrue. Look I love the gt500 it’s a great car, This o the cobra jet is just like the demon on the crate is so silly, can you drive the CJ to the strip put on OEM stock parts, run a 9 and then drive the car home? Of course not. At the end of the day I’m not that caring about what you guys think, The demon was certified stock by the NHRA, the most prominent drag racing group in the country.
Sponsored