Sponsored

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Gov. Beshear reported 700 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, the fifth highest single-day total, bringing up the state total to 32,197 cases. The governor says the state is seeing a 5.24 percent positivity rate.
Of the newly reported cases Tuesday, 18 were from children ages five and younger, the youngest being two months old.
There were seven reported COVID-19 related deaths on Tuesday, bringing the state total to 751. Those deaths include a 45-year-old woman from Jefferson County, an 81-year-old man from Jefferson County, a 70-year-old man from Davies County, a 95-year-old woman from Ohio County, a 69-year-old woman from Jefferson County, a 53-year-old man from Calloway County and a 50-year-old man from Kenton County.”

yea...get over it ...and get back in that food bank line! Or go see Caballus....he’ll hire you
May they rest in peace

May their families heal soon from their tragic losses

May all Americans (and others around the world) do whatever we can to prevent other individuals and families from continuing to suffer the same pain; i.e., wash hands often, maintain social distance, and wear face masks to reduce the spread of COVID when social distance cannot be maintained

May we (the world) continue to make progress toward understanding this disease, testing for it, finding and creating reliable treatments, prevention, and ultimately a cure

Not a joke, and not about politics. It's about human lives and decency
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe he just thinks he’s cute ....
Like a hotty when you don’t hear a word they say
I think my fellow Aussie Jim Jefferies read the situation quite well back in the days when Trump was running for President. His synopsis regarding some of Trump’s supporters is EPIC :cwl:

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Leftist trolls I see! I made a comment and you people berate me turn your man cards in and sell your mustangs!
I’m a republican Einstein
Playing the leftist troll card makes you a what?

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
I’m a republican Einstein
Playing the leftist troll card makes you a what?
If you are a Republican then why make fun of the president which is Republican and has done more for this country than any other Republican before! Bush was a terrible Republican he doesn't back our president and I know why he is an elite and if trump wins a second term is going to expose the deep state.

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
has done more for this country than any other Republican before!
What? Eisenhower, Roosevelt, Lincoln, Bush Sr., I can think a ton who was better.

if trump wins a second term is going to expose the deep state.
Yeah, Trump, the dude who is friends with pedophiles, wishes they do well, who is in debt to foreign nations, who will do anything for money, etc, wants to expose this deep state conspiracy theory. lmao

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Classic moment from Swan’s interview with Trump
4B2E3380-634A-4CF6-9FC9-926DAF23A943.jpeg

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
If you are a Republican then why make fun of the president which is Republican and has done more for this country than any other Republican before! Bush was a terrible Republican he doesn't back our president and I know why he is an elite and if trump wins a second term is going to expose the deep state.
Why do you say trump is a republican?
He says he’s not. But has no problem using a party as his vessel. Were you paying attention to him in 2015 & 2016?
You can support your party...you can support your country. That does not equate to having to support this clown.
If divisiveness domestically and abroad fits your definition of a honorable statesman that’s your decision to make & you can cast your vote that way. I don’t believe he has made things better or pointed us as a country on a sustainable path. My opinion.
I want all my neighbors to be safe, secure and proud of their hard work and be dignified. We are better than calling those with different needs and political views terrorists or losers. Belittling your fellow American, Serivis not the recipe for success.
My career has afforded me to work for a couple Fortune 500 companies. I have witnessed a few different styles of management and going to market.
Sustained and profitable business was never accomplished by treating others the way this man does.
A flash in the pan is his historic & current & future resume and I believe many other republicans feel the same way.
You think all republicans get in line with party? Or that All republicans are trumpkins? Trumpkin does not equal R
Mitch McConnell did an interview today. Go listen to it. If there is a “deep state” it exist in the Republican Party right now.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Of course, all my links are dead and the "new" information is different.

Helps when the libs control the media, the answers we get are the party line.

Welcome to Provda in Amerika
Hey KY man, did you see Pompeo call you out yesterday?
Even mentioned you by name

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Serious but entirely hypothetical question...
If Trump were to refuse to leave office OR cancel the election, is it likely that the American people might take up arms against their government and if not, what exactly would it take for that to happen?
My point being, if this were to occur and the people were to simply accept it, would that in some way nullify one of the primary arguments that’s been made by the NRA and other factions?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Serious but entirely hypothetical question...
If Trump were to refuse to leave office OR cancel the election, is it likely that the American people might take up arms against their government and if not, what exactly would it take for that to happen?
My point being, if this were to occur and the people were to simply accept it, would that in some way nullify one of the primary arguments that’s been made by the NRA and other factions?
yes, we would, or at least I would.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
Someone has been watching too much news! Every news outlet besides fox push lies about our president, so let me ask you have you ever met him and he belittled you or offended you or your just basing your opinion on what you read and watched?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Someone has been watching too much news! Every news outlet besides fox push lies about our president, so let me ask you have you ever met him and he belittled you or offended you or your just basing your opinion on what you read and watched?
Who are you responding to?

Status
Not open for further replies.