Sponsored

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
All I can say is it wasn't Trump who was dictating what you could or could not buy at Home Depot.

Michigan.

Your family of 6 could ride in a car to the marina, but only two could ride in the boat.

I can go on and on but I think you get the point.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I've just watched a video of a US citizen claiming that wearing a face mask will infringe his constitutional rights. What a complete moron.

The US is in a huge mess with COVID now.

The US had time to learn from the mistakes of others, including the UK, but it hasn't, other than in places like NY. For all of the criticism, all European countries now have COVID under control and assuming the responsible behaviour by all citizens (social distancing / masks etc) we may be able to keep a lid on it. It hasn't gone away and there are localised flare ups that result in localised action but the time has come for individuals to take responsibility now rather than childish arguments about wearing masks. The US problem is it has a president who is too vain to wear one which sends out all of the wrong messages.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I've just watched a video of a US citizen claiming that wearing a face mask will infringe his constitutional rights. What a complete moron.

The US is in a huge mess with COVID now.

The US had time to learn from the mistakes of others, including the UK, but it hasn't, other than in places like NY. For all of the criticism, all European countries now have COVID under control and assuming the responsible behaviour by all citizens (social distancing / masks etc) we may be able to keep a lid on it. It hasn't gone away and there are localised flare ups that result in localised action but the time has come for individuals to take responsibility now rather than childish arguments about wearing masks. The US problem is it has a president who is too vain to wear one which sends out all of the wrong messages.
It is virtually impossible to understand why the single most powerful person in the United States will not do the one thing that could help thousands of Americans. Oh well, it is what it is.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
It is just another virus. Our immune systems will adapt or we will die as a species.

All the hoopla about all the new cases is just to cause panic and to allow more unconstitutional restrictions on us. The death rate is what needs to be watched, but I have personally seen a person die of suicide and because he had the virus, no symptoms, was called death by covid. So I don't believe the death numbers either.

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
It is just another virus. Our immune systems will adapt or we will die as a species.

All the hoopla about all the new cases is just to cause panic and to allow more unconstitutional restrictions on us. The death rate is what needs to be watched, but I have personally seen a person die of suicide and because he had the virus, no symptoms, was called death by covid. So I don't believe the death numbers either.
Fortunately it doesn't really matter what you think or believe. Excess deaths over and above normal didn't happen by chance. How do you explain them? Do you not agree with Dr Fauci ? Perhaps you could explain your theory of the excessive deaths and to why they are not COVID related and then publish that work to be peer reviewed.

You saw one person commit suicide that tested positive for COVID therefore the tens of thousands of other deaths must be made up - stunning. As I explained the death rate lags the infection rate by three or four weeks. People take a while to die of the disease from infection - incubation period - mild signs - severe signs - respirator and then slow lingering death. Not to mention the poor buggers who survive after 4 months in hospital and then take another few months to get back to work whilst costing tax payers for their care. It isn't 'hoopla' and you acting like a fully paid up member of the flat earth society is doing nobody any favours.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Q up twilight zone music.......

If this virus mutates like we are told, there can never be a vaccine. So you can wear your mask and hide in your basement, like sleepy Joe and still eventually get it, or you can live your life, and get it.

This is not the bubonic plague, or the flu of 1918. Let the lying media and the Dems control your thoughts and actions.

I've never worn a mask, nor will I

Flame away

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Fortunately it doesn't really matter what you think or believe. Excess deaths over and above normal didn't happen by chance. How do you explain them? Do you not agree with Dr Fauci ? Perhaps you could explain your theory of the excessive deaths and to why they are not COVID related and then publish that work to be peer reviewed.

You saw one person commit suicide that tested positive for COVID therefore the tens of thousands of other deaths must be made up - stunning. As I explained the death rate lags the infection rate by three or four weeks. People take a while to die of the disease from infection - incubation period - mild signs - severe signs - respirator and then slow lingering death. Not to mention the poor buggers who survive after 4 months in hospital and then take another few months to get back to work whilst costing tax payers for their care. It isn't 'hoopla' and you acting like a fully paid up member of the flat earth society is doing nobody any favours.

Why doesn't the PM or Home Secretary call you for advice? You seem to know how to run America. Why not take a stab at running your own country?

I saw the governor of New York state ordered sick elderly people to be sent to retirement homes instead of hospitals to save bed space. So infected people were sent to places with at-risk elderly people and those at-risk people got sick and died by the thousands. Governor Cuomo killed 5,000 elderly people in New York state who would have survived if they had not had the virus introduced to them needlessly.

In my state, five criminals who died in gun fights with other criminals are listed as covid-19 deaths, so are suicides, car accidents and all flu deaths. Until I read the stats, I didn't know running a red light drunk and getting T-boned by a semi-truck was a symptom of Covid-19. Go ahead, tell me how you think I'm wrong because you live 8,000 miles away and couldn't find my local news on your communist overlords web site.

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
In my state, five criminals who died in gun fights with other criminals are listed as covid-19 deaths, so are suicides, car accidents and all flu deaths. Until I read the stats, I didn't know running a red light drunk and getting T-boned by a semi-truck was a symptom of Covid-19. Go ahead, tell me how you think I'm wrong because you live 8,000 miles away and couldn't find my local news on your communist overlords web site.
Please provide us with this information to correct our misunderstanding.

Do you understand how the internet works ? 8000 miles isn't going to be a problem and there ain't no commies here

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

If this virus mutates like we are told, there can never be a vaccine. So you can wear your mask and hide in your basement, like sleepy Joe and still eventually get it, or you can live your life, and get it.

This is not the bubonic plague, or the flu of 1918. Let the lying media and the Dems control your thoughts and actions.

Flame away
It is very different to bubonic plague (bacterial infection) but the pandemic of 1918 (with the three waves of infection) is potentially quite similar.

The vaccine has already mutated many times but your lack of knowledge about vaccine production means your assertion is incorrect.

Wearing a mask SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the risk of you spreading the virus to others when you are shedding and whether ill or not. This is scientifically certain. It may also reduce the chance of you catching it - hence the reason people in hospitals wear PPE. If it didn't why do they do that ?

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

Flame away
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53200834

You may think it is a democrat / MSM lie, but the good doctor doesn't agree with you and I know who I am more inclined to believe.

Dr Fauci said the current rises were due to everything from regions "maybe opening a little bit too early", to opening at a reasonable time "but not actually following steps in an orderly fashion", to the citizens themselves not following guidance.

"People are infecting other people, and then ultimately you will infect someone who's vulnerable," he said.

"You have an individual responsibility to yourself, but you have a societal responsibility because if we want to end this outbreak, really end it... we've got to realise that we are part of the process."

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Please provide us with this information to correct our misunderstanding.

Do you understand how the internet works ? 8000 miles isn't going to be a problem and there ain't no commies here

Why would I bother providing you with information? You are to narrow and simple to read or understand it.

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Why would I bother providing you with information? You are to narrow and simple to read or understand it.
Ahh can't beat good old insult! Please broaden my mind - I have been taking reading lessons so I may be able to grasp it !

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Ahh can't beat good old insult! Please broaden my mind - I have been taking reading lessons so I may be able to grasp it !

Those my be some weird reading lessons. When presented with links to anything contrary to party line leftist policies, you simply continue to argue without reading them or you get twisted in a knot trying to find a way to blame Trump.

You have a weird interest in pushing leftist policies in America and you are not even American. Are you paid to troll? I've heard that many Soros funded groups do that now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.