ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Where do you see dry rot?
You can see the fatigue marks around the tread blocks, that's why I was asking how old the tire is. As others have said, there's no real reason to not replace it, especially if it's at 4/32's. But will you have any problems making it to the tire shop? I doubt it.
Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Ok appreciate the responses. They are not summer tires. They are Conti Extreme Contact DWS06.
Sheesh - sorry to see that on an expensive tire that really isnt that old.

OP
OP

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Sheesh - sorry to see that on an expensive tire that really isnt that old.
Yeah, I’m hoping this qualifies for a replacement with discount tire. I have the certificate of replacement and supposedly it will replace a tire if it fails before 3/32. Not sure if this qualifies as failure.

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Yeah, I’m hoping this qualifies for a replacement with discount tire. I have the certificate of replacement and supposedly it will replace a tire if it fails before 3/32. Not sure if this qualifies as failure.
We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with the tire, yes please stop into your local Discount Tire so our guys can inspect it.

Also, thank you for your business. Please feel free to reach out to us here directly if there is anything we can do on our end to be of assistance.
Sponsored