Sponsored

Is this a Mustang dressed up as a Challenger, or a Challenger borrowed by a Mustang driver?

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I live right by where this happened. Par for the course on a normal weekend morning..... Look up Copar Denver, you have your pick of crashed Mopars to choose from. I was on the site last week and there were two crunched S550s, one Camaro, and three Hellcats, several R/Ts, and several V6 Challengers. It's been like this around here for years. A Hellcat lost it and almost took out a crowd at the last cars and coffee I was at in Parker, CO. When the Mustang meme started I was a bit confused because around here that's not the car I was seeing biffing it on a weekly basis...
Here you go, I edited this one for you.

cars and coffee.jpg
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: XS

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
I think people just panic when they start going sideways and keep the pedal mashed. It looks like after the initial hit the car slows down then accelerates harder which is what lifts the trucks up. I’ve never been in a situation where letting go off the gas didn’t help get the car straight again. Not just the mustang but big tall work vans and pickup trucks both without traction control in the rain. Just let go of the gas and steer just enough to keep in your lane and stay straight.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
that’s addorable.. you southern boys and your driving courses to learn how not to wreck when you lose control. We learn that by the time we 16 and a half up here in the deep freeze.
Just so you know, I grew up in MA and didn't leave there until I was 22. That probably means we went through the same self-taught "driving course".

Never did develop a taste for driving in the mud.

Norm

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just so you know, I grew up in MA and didn't leave there until I was 22. That probably means we went through the same self-taught "driving course".

Never did develop a taste for driving in the mud.

Norm
lol.. we have tohave at least thing we can brag about. It sucks most of the year. I’ll bemoving down there as soon I can retire

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I agree. I've done some stupid shit and not once, not even remotely close to losing control. And believe me I had that ass hanging way out there on several occasions.
I would like to say I'm perfect but I hit a patch of liquid on the strip when my car shifted into 3rd and I was suddenly looking at the wall... Granted, I had at least 600whp and was on the summer MP4's... That learnt me to not use summer tires anymore :)
Sponsored